Sign in to follow this  
rockstarrem

The Latest Builds...

Hey guys,

I feel really stupid asking this but here's my question - I want to test the latest builds but when I extract the data to the MTA folder inside of my GTA folder and replace the net.dll's I start up MTA and there's a black screen and then it just goes back to Windows.

I have Vista if that has anything to do with it.

I dont think you need to replace the net.dlls. The important thing is to install the nightly, then the Dependency files in GTASA\MTA as you stated.

Right, the dependency files, I downloaded those but have no idea where to put them, I assumed they were just for compiling from source since that's what the readme seemed to imply in my mind :P. What do I do with them?

I might be missing something here... all I did was download those dependencies and replace them with the 2.3 client one. Is there another "client" I need?

1225922555721wy9xv5.png

Sorry for that dude, saved me a lot of trouble haha, never saw that link :P. Thanks man, really appreciate it! Also, about the map editor... I just get that on the Google Code page right? Or is that just not released?