Xmas release - not happening

And this, class, is what is normally referred to as an ingrate, or as we say where I live, utakknemlig jævel. Where are your contributions? Hoping for DM v1 to be released then [Christmas 07] and getting disappointed is understandable, due to the community getting almost no info, but now, the whole thing is open and you can keep track of changes as they happen.

Did you expect the progress to jump from 43% to 100% overnight?

Nobody told you you'd be getting 1.0 for christmas, and if they did, they were full of sh1t.

I think too many people fidget over this project at times, yet when something positive happens, people start crawling back in awake of any release. I won’t bother going into the whole contribution which the developers put into this project because of the obvious facts being apart of this community myself for so long but with the project being open source, whether or not people have mixed judgements on this decision, I think only time will tell that further releases are on the nearby horizon.

I’d personally prefer to be slurping down the season’s pie with a few crates of beer during this time of year anyway.

I think too many people fidget over this project at times, yet when something positive happens, people start crawling back in awake of any release. I won’t bother going into the whole contribution which the developers put into this project because of the obvious facts being apart of this community myself for so long but with the project being open source, whether or not people have mixed judgements on this decision, I think only time will tell that further releases are on the nearby horizon.

I’d personally prefer to be slurping down the season’s pie with a few crates of beer during this time of year anyway.

OMGWTFBUTTSEX.

Merry christmas to all, and to all shut the hell up. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you're being honest, dude.

I agree with your obvious facts.