Slightly passive-aggressive SA-MP sigs.

robhol

actually those signatures are what i expected more to come from the opposite side... this is really poor, even if it contains the truth

They've been lying about MTA, trolling our forums and IRC channels... I made a few sigs with slightly sarcastic comments. Which is worse?

both, i just thought our community is the more tolerant one. More fair, a higher standard.

We are: we don't lie about SA-MP, moderazi the forums 1000-60-60-24-7-365 to be able to shut down any topics even mentioning it in a truthful/supportive/bullshit-free way.

I don't see what's not fair about these. If I had a nuclear bomb with enough firepowa to blow the entire Earth up, and threatened to use it if any SA-MP community member made sigs about MY preferred project, I'd see how you might feel that way. But I don't, and I don't, and I don't.

As far as standards go, that depends on how who's looking at what, and I don't see anyone else complaining. I didn't ask people to post these on the SA-MP forums or anything, if people do that, it's their decision and their problem.

I didn't want to blame you and what you said above is right, maybe "fair" was not the correct word, but I mean not attacking them at all would make them understand that we don't need to say "we are great and you are a piece of shit" because they seem to feel better when saying things about mta that aren't right. I just mean each attack gives them one more reason to attack us as well.

What about more pictures for signatures like:

* MTA doesn't imagine its own positions for cars

* You don't have to restart GTA to reconnect

* Fast command writing in dangerous situations (/bind)

* "More sync" means "more multiplayer"

* Maximum 65536 elements in the server

* Perfect synchronization makes up for that little lag

* There are more keys on the keyboard than controls in GTA (bindKey)

* "Deathmatch" doesn't mean that you can't make anything else

* GUI lets you display pictures, windows, buttons and more

* The whole gamemode in one file is a bit messy, isn't it?