IE 7-Do not use!

Scarface

I would like to take this opportunity to warn you about microsoft's web browser 'Internet Explorer' V.7.0, it has just been discovered that when using this browser, sites that you visit on shall be granted full access to your private information, like bank accounts,credit cards..... etc.

I extremely advise users that have IE 7 to either downgrade to V.6.0 or choose another web browser, this news was also on BBC and Microsoft admitted the problem too.I would suggest if you would like changing web browsers to try 'Mozilla Firefox', i use it myself and it is very reliable it a big number of people who use it too.

Thank you for reading.

Internet Explorer is used by the vast majority of the world's computer users.

I wonder if that's really true anymore?

Anyways, I've been a faithful Opera user for years, and will recommend it anytime: http://opera.com/

Yes 80% from the internet users use IE. That's why webdevelopers need to write the website for IE, last time I wrote 'hacks' for IE 6, 7 and 8.

I didn’t know this cause was a huge concern until I read an article about it in today’s newspaper. I usually brush aside these so-called “threats” but it seems Microsoft have got a lot on their plate to deal with once again. It just shows that IE nowadays is a shadow of its former self.

• 4 weeks later...