RENT-A-SCRIPTER - when you need a scripter for your server

Recently I had quite few requests for doing some scripts and stuff. Since I'm not that free to do them all, some fee would make me happier to do the job.

I'm scripting in Lua for a while now, and I'm capable of doing some advanced stuff, but I'm mostly oriented to bringing abstract gameplay which is the most interesting part for every player.

Also if you need some mapping stuff I can see what can I do about that.

I'll mostly accept the "addon" scripts job, because I'm busy to do some bigger gamemode atm. Still depending on the complexity of your ideas I might accept such gamemodes.

Of course, costs will be little higher than in SA-MP, for a simple reason: SA-MP coding is based on Pawn/C, while Lua makes a lot shorter code.

For example minimum price of a script will be 1 Eur (I'm not willing to waste any of my time for 0.00001 Eur), and price would be 1 Eur for every 50 lines more (that price is definable).

I prefer Moneybookers payment.

For any more info contact me at: [email protected] (please add [REQ] tag to email subject)

I'll still release free versions of some of my scripts, and some more advanced ones will be for sale on upcoming website

Cheers ;)

Nidza

Haha :)

I didn't ask =FAS= for money :P

I'm saying I'd like some money for doing job for people who asked me to do something... It knows to be quite waste of time, and sometimes they just take too much time and no one other wants to do it :P

BTW: Shiga, when you wanted to start the clan, no one said you'll get payed! :D

Cheers ;)

Nidza

• 2 months later...