Help me with New account!!

Guest Dracers

You don't need one.

Go HERE,

download the exe,

setup,

and rock'n'roll.

You might wanna take a quick look in the settings menu (from the main menu) before you play, and change your nick, etc... nothing's more annoying than lots of "Player"s who're messing up each others stats and then blaming me. :P

• 2 weeks later...
but i want play on mta race .... and i have account to setup ...

Why do people still play race? :( I mean there is race gamemodes on DM so whats the prob?

Haven't played MTA Race, but the DM one seems to be buggier and have more lag. Besides if you don't want to do anything but racing, why getting something that also has got DM while you can get one dedicated to race?

Why do people still play race? :( I mean there is race gamemodes on DM so whats the prob?

Haven't played MTA Race, but the DM one seems to be buggier and have more lag. Besides if you don't want to do anything but racing, why getting something that also has got DM while you can get one dedicated to race?

Because race is outdated and unsupported?

You are so wrong, race is more laggy and desynchronized

Because race is outdated and unsupported?

+1

So you DID play MTA race, or are you just guessing right now? Because I can remember you saying you never even played it.

Besides, I wasn't talking about synch. Only about lag and BUGS. I'm pretty much sure DM's race is quite much buggier than MTA Race itself. And the lag, well, DM is designed to do more than just racing, so I guessed it would be the heck of a lot laggier than race.

So you DID play MTA race, or are you just guessing right now? Because I can remember you saying you never even played it.

Besides, I wasn't talking about synch. Only about lag and BUGS. I'm pretty much sure DM's race is quite much buggier than MTA Race itself. And the lag, well, DM is designed to do more than just racing, so I guessed it would be the heck of a lot laggier than race.

1,I never said that I've never played race, i actually have alot

2,Just because DM can do more than race it dosent mean that playing a race gamemode on DM would be more bugier than race because it takes care of that only, playing mta:race reminds me of sa-mp, DM is more stable