A milestone

• MTA Team

August first midnight GMT, the end of a long day but we just made it, packaging complete and upload in progress.

The best day for GTA MP ever with the release of GTAt 0.3, GGM 0.2 and MTA:VC in 1 day.

And then ppl say we don't work, the longest day of my life, woke up 21 hours ago to go to work, took have a day of for the release ans have been working 12h straight for the release today :idea:

You lie! Where is the new version, eh? :shock:

Eh? eh? eh-eh? :?

Where is it? :x

Only joking, I can't believe all three mods are being updated within hours of each other. I hope to see a big bunch of servers in the morning :D

EDIT: aah, there it is. Just downloading it now. Must....resist...sleep....must....play....MTA:VC....

haha - suprise! - didnt see this one comming did you? Everyone asking for release dates, im telling them its months away and im testing the game for its release =)

Id just like to welcome back all the mta haters. Anyone that flamed mta can come back now, love the mod and post under a different handle ;-P

We took our time, and have produced a quality mod, Id just like to publicly congragulate the whole mta dev team on this fine effort. :D8)