Any way to get 250000% health (other than cheating)

Im looking to make a little script to intergrate with the PS Servers cheat detection system.

But, i dont want to ban people that aint hacking. (of course)

So, i have seen that with cheats, you can get an indistructable car, but in the admin panel it shows up as having 250000% health (instead of the normal 1000%)

Now, is there any way to get that 250000% health without hacking that i should know about, (so the script dosent wrongfully ban people) or is the only way to get it that high with cheating.

If its gamemode dependant, (like if you can set it that high in ceartian gamemodes, or whatever) i need to know.

These are the Gamemodes PS Servers Run:

Server One:

Race (Custom Edition)

Server Two:

CDM

CTV

CTO

TDMA

Fallout2

CTF

Stealth

do any of those modes at any time set any vehicles health above 1000? and if so, whats the highest MTA can set it to.

So basically, in the end, i plan on having a timer, check all cars with players in them for health above 200000% every few seconds, and if found, Insta ban.

rotatorsig.php

The Most Accurate Real Car Names List & Mod Ever. No Bullcrap. <-- Updated 20-January-2008!

The Most Awesome MTA Clan and Servers Ever! No Bullcrap! <-- We Are Recruting New Members!

[PS] Clan signups are open to the public! Click Here to join!

I also noticed 250000% and also wondered this. But I haven't found any other way than either cheating or setElementHealth so far... Everyone I've seen having 250000% (about 20) also had airbrake and some other stuff, so I don't think any of those gamemodes will have 250000% without cheating.

Yeah, but all i want to know is if any of the modes i have listed, by default, have the health set that high for any objects.

Yeah, the 250000% health is part of the all annoying cheat tool which name wont be mentioned here, which also includes the annoying "Ram Hack" and Airbrake, and all that crap.

when the player is set to Indistructable with the cheat tool, their Vehicle health goes to 250000% health.

So, if none of the modes have a cars health set that high for any reason, then i dare say it should be an easy way to set a timer to look for peoples vehicles with health set to that specific percentage (or higher) and auto ban. (which i will get one of my admins to do)

rotatorsig.php

The Most Accurate Real Car Names List & Mod Ever. No Bullcrap. <-- Updated 20-January-2008!

The Most Awesome MTA Clan and Servers Ever! No Bullcrap! <-- We Are Recruting New Members!

[PS] Clan signups are open to the public! Click Here to join!