Change login message

Guest Resco

Hello,

I'm trying to change the text of the login system. (so when you try to login with: /login account password). I would like to customize the text but I can only find the text that's outputted using the /register function, not with the /login function. Where can you edit them?

Yours,

Mark

I haven't looked so don't take my word completely, but I believe the text your looking for is in built into mta and you can't (at least in DP2) change it. Same with the join/quit messages.

edit] If you find responses on here a little slow, I'd urge you to join the #mta.scripting IRC channel on GTAnet as you'd get much more input ;).

Hello,

I'm trying to change the text of the login system. (so when you try to login with: /login account password). I would like to customize the text but I can only find the text that's outputted using the /register function, not with the /login function. Where can you edit them?

Yours,

Mark

You can always try to make your own. With the logIn and addAccount function and a while of scripting you can remake a login, and edit it however you like it. I think you can then disable the original /login and /register by setting their right to default group to false in the ACL.

Note: logIn doesn't have an example, but goes basically the same way as addAccount. You can ask further if you have trouble making it. You can ask here or, like Twig said, on the IRC. Believe me, it's usually a lot faster! However, don't expect it to be TOO much faster! Still kinda slow sometimes. :P