KWKSND's Ultimate MTA Race Map Editor Upgrade

KWKSND

KWKSND's Ultimate MTA Race Map Editor Upgrade

This is an awsome much needed upgrade for the MTA Race Editor.

Features:

1. Fixed folders names to fix problems in race 1.1.2.

2. Includes KWKSND's Race Pickups Skins (swapable) and also the originals.

(Wicked Halloween Pickups Preinstalled Just In Time For Halloween)

kwkmodie4.th.gifchristmasmodgp6.th.gifkwkwinterbluepickupsmodto9.th.gif

3. Includes KWKSND's Ultimate Stunt Park Odie Tribute Map.

stuntparkgt1.gif

4. All new .Models files made by KWKSND that include every possible object in GTASA.

5. Also included is an all vehicles file to make it easier to add trailers etc as vehicle pickups.

(trailers wont work in race as vehicle changes but its handy for dm mappers doing vehicle placement)

Download KWKSND's Ultimate MTA Race Map Editor Upgarde.

http://kwksrv.game24hrs.com/KWKSNDsTSR.html :mrgreen:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wgjju2owom/KWKSND's_Ultimate_MTA_Race_Map_Editor_Upgrade.rar

Use a Converter something like this to convert your RACE maps to DM.

http://gtamap.delux-host.com/

Enjoy :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

I'm glad you asked. :D

The main reason would be:

4. All new .Models files made by KWKSND that include every possible object in GTASA.

Many objects were missing from race editor.

for example all the buildings lights, neons, many cool objects like spray paint tags, plus you can place things like car bumpers ,ground effects and rims as objects to make cool garages etc.

Even the items used to make the wintery Liberty City level from single player are available.

These new .MODELS were made directly from the .IDE files so every model id used in the game is there and none are missing other than a few items (cause crashes or dont show in objects browser).

Also its nice to just have things sorted in another way.( categorized by location same as the .IDE files )

Of course if you are on the mta team and have the new editor its of no use to you.

If you use some other editor it may be no use to you.

But if you are like me & still use the old editor and like it just fine then you'll love this upgrade & you wont believe the stuff that was missing.

Plus if you downloaded race 1.1.2 and cant get the editor running ( messed up installer names a folder wrong and has one missing )

Dont know how to fix it?

This pack will do it for you & give all above mentioned models,a few skins for the pickups and fun stunt map to play with.

What more do you want? :mrgreen:

Yes there are many items still missing in the "missing objects" files.

(the "missing objects" file was made by trial and error, they typed in a short range of ids till models showed up)

KWKSND's Ultimate MTA Race Map Editor Upgrade is made from the ide's directly meaning, if a model id showed in an ide file then its in this pack including: all the lod models, all the light models, all the alphas, all the car parts, all the useless crap, and all the cool stuff.

In fact here is some id's to prove my point (bonus to all who don't want to download this mod)

Do you find these id's in the original .MODELS or the "missing objects" files?

1524 tag_front [1524]

1525 tag_kilo [1525]

1526 tag_rifa [1526]

1527 tag_rollin [1527]

1528 tag_seville [1528]

1529 tag_temple [1529]

1530 tag_vagos [1530]

1531 tag_azteca [1531]

Here is a video of the above id's used in a script i made while making KWKSND's Ultimate MTA Race Map Editor Upgrade.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dea840RL6w

Not to mention you keep the original .MODELS and "missing objects" files if you have them, so you can still find things the way you are familiar with.

This package does not harm your install in any way, it just includes the map editor files in the right folders to fix problems for MTA Race 1.1.2 users, my Ultimate Stunt Park Map :mrgreen: , my pickups skins and my new .MODELS files.

Any other .MAP or .MODELS etc will not be touched. :D

Nice Work! I needed an update like this, thanks.

EDIT 19/10/08: Just tested it, finding hard to see what is different?

I see you have put alot of hard work into this, but, i think a good ol' tutorial would of been better.

I see you have just put all of the files together, sorry man, i find it easier to use the normal editor.

1. Fixed folders names to fix problems in race 1.1.2.
i think a good ol' tutorial would of been better.

It is cool, working your bum off trying to make a mod for the editor, but simply i could give someone a 10 min tutorial.

Sorry, but appreciated work.

:D Gj, but it's not too useful

-ZeeX

Ok what?

A tutorial for what? To fix the editor? There is already topics on how to fix that, i was just being nice and including the files.

(i know i pay for being nice) :roll:

I'm sorry you dont see any difference maybe you should look harder.

If you think im going to sort and categorize every item in san andreas you are crazy. (be my guest) :roll:

As i stated above how many times, the models are in the same order as they are in the ide files, sorted by the part of the map they come from, with all the parts that belong with them, for example: (building, landmass, lighting, lod, roads etc).

but if you find no use for it then dont use it thats fine by me. more cool objects for me :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea link work.. BUT when I click Start download, there's text ''Download is starting'' and after that: BOOM Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. I also tried it in Firefox, and it same.

So PLEAAASE upload it on RapidShare or somewhere else! :)

Thank you in advance.

i contacted them and they fixed the link

thanks for telling me it was broken :D

its working good now try again.

Keep up the good work man!Nice upgrade.But can you help me.I saw in some races like example:SHC-Rollercoaster some version(they have VERRRRYYY goood maps!)

And on some map there are hays glow in green..Huh??Some Upgrade or something.Plz tell me :fadein:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KWK, I used this while I was mapping in MTA Race. This is a great tool! It fixes the bugs which make the map editor not to run and also gives a cool map! :D

BTW: the SA-FE server of SA-MP is using the Odie Tribute Stuntpark as /kwkstunt and they dont give credits to no-one! Please do something! :(

• 2 weeks later...