MTA DM Commands that should be added...

HouseMD

I came up with a small list of commands that should be in MTA SA DM, these would be very nice:

Animation Commands: Play an animation on a player when he clicks a button for example, and import your own e.g. For your very own freaky dance

Music Commands: Import your own music/sounds and have the ability to play them

These are my requests for now. If anyone would like to add other suggestions, please do.

Animation Commands: Play an animation on a player when he clicks a button for example, and import your own e.g. For your very own freaky dance

This will be possible through scripting in DP3. Adding default commands would only make this mod look like that other mod where everything is done for you.

Nope i'm not on house boards. You can't find me there, u can find me on mta sa race xD

Anyway another suggestion:

Lua encryption Mode: Lua should have its own encryption mod, luac.exe i think it was, so maybe it could be done that all lua client files would be encrypted before sending? So no access to hackz0rs and stuff and people can't read ur files?

It's been a debated. You can compile lua scripts and client can run compiled scripts, but if they want they can decompile the file and see the source. I haven't seen decompiler for Lua 5.1, so you can give it a try.