Any chance for...

Dark Dragon

-Any news whatsoever?

The last news post is 7 days old... that should be up to date.

News that the beta is closed, yes. But we need MORE news, let's say it that way. We need to be a bit informed. Get it? :P

Hell yeah i got you, we do need some more news to get us going.

Progress update & public beta

Eh have you even read the whole post?

Of course we have but we would like more, videos of the progress would be nice, what sa-mp had that was attractive were the video trailers.

I doubt that'll happen before DP3's release, you haven't seen any screens of it yet, either.

Are you sure about that? ;)

http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... oldid=6651

Lol a screenshot from 2006... Like that's of any worth about 2 years later... >.<

Of course we have but we would like more, videos of the progress would be nice, what sa-mp had that was attractive were the video trailers.

http://www.multitheftauto.com/videos.html? :D

That's just their channel, where you can find barely anything new... It takes too long before there's something new. But well, I couldn't do it any faster, so I don't have anything to complain about I guess... =/

of course it's not a picture of the current state (it shows the the editor as an external application :D), well i would even bet it was completly rescripted from scratch in the meantime but at least it's something... and if it already looked like this 2 years ago including an entity tree and all those menu bar items at the top i wonder how much more useful it will be these days :shock:

in the meantime but at least it's something... and if it already looked like this 2 years ago including an entity tree and all those menu bar items at the top i wonder how much more useful it will be these days :shock:

actually, I could bet not a lot of those buttons were working, i.e. the entity-tree etc. could've just been an empty form element wihtout any function.

• 1 month later...