Error: Could not load the race Creator!

Guest Sebastian-GTA

Hi, i have a Problem.

When i want to stard the Map editor on MTA:Race, than come an Error Message. "Could not load the race Creator!"

What can i do ? And how can i fix the Problem?

error.JPG

Either:

Install race v1.1.1 first and then without deinstalling 1.1.1 install 1.1.2 in the exact same folder as 1.1.1.

Or:

That was the easier way; Alternativly you can do:

1. rename the "editor" folder to "map_editor"

2. copy the models folder from MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\ to MTA San Andreas\mods\race\

3. create \mods\map_editor\maps

Thank you for your help with the map editor! I am a server owner for this and I have noticed some variables that have changed since the R1.0 release like some vehicle change pick-ups not showing up except for the word and instant flight with the helicoptors, meaning no delays for warm ups. Is that normal with this release? If you guys ever want to check out my server with 254 and rising maps the id for it is:

Crazyteam Official Server [Lapinou].  

• 10 months later...

i dont know why, i tried your way but it still does not work for me, i still cannot load the race creator, i installed v 1.1.1 and v1.1.2 in same folder and i delted the client.dll's

dunno what i could do else, any ideas here?

• 4 months later...

im trying to get mta race editor working, iv installed 1.1.1 then installed 1.1.2 over the top, and it still gives me the same message, like i said, ive followed everything on here, i had it working a few days ago, but installed dm 1.0.2 to play with a mate, and show him around on my clan server, i then downloaded the switcher, and tried to use that, had no luck at all with it

im not wanting to uninstall dm as i want to get back on there now and then

anyone have anything to help me

• 2 weeks later...