Graphcis issue.

Valli

I have my settings to 1440x900, 0alalsing, and the rest on high settings in San Andreas. Then in MTA:DM everything in graphics options checked off. Yet when I join a server, the fog/smoke is greenish and very badly distorted. Then when I run firing a pistol, SMG, or sawed-off the head/arms vanish off my character. It happens in every server I join sadly. I am running 3 gigs ddr2-800, quad core 6600, geforce 260+GTX.

Thanks for all the help in advanced. :D

I have my settings to 1440x900, 0alalsing, and the rest on high settings in San Andreas. Then in MTA:DM everything in graphics options checked off. Yet when I join a server, the fog/smoke is greenish and very badly distorted. Then when I run firing a pistol, SMG, or sawed-off the head/arms vanish off my character. It happens in every server I join sadly. I am running 3 gigs ddr2-800, quad core 6600, geforce 260+GTX.

Thanks for all the help in advanced. :D

Ok, about the character is REALLY weird, but REALLY true... Even on my 8500GT I have that... Never had much other problems... =/

Anyway, is 1440x900 a standard size? Try changing it. I think there might be a problem with that... =/

Also, have you ever had graphical issues with other games? I guess not with GTA:SA and SAMP, but maybe other games? And with all MTA options turned on, does it then work correctly?