Error 0-28#

Cesar

Hey Guys,

I want to ask if there's any , solution for this annoying problem? Error 0-28#, no one is helping here!,

I Don't have firewall or antivirus on!

error0-28.png

Ehm... There is another topic about it ABOVE THIS ONE... You even replied in that one... What's the point of a new one... -.-

• 2 months later...
If before getting that error you're downloading some resources, and that progress is moving forward with each reconnect/try, just continue till they all download.

bu the server is disconnected few seconds after getting the resources download page.

I wished that we exactly knew what Error 0-28 is, like in the deathmatch client manual there's a list of download errors and their meanings, except for 0-28... If we would know what it exactly means, it would be easier... =/

Problem is that it seems like nobody actually really knows what it means... Or atleast I don't... So that's why there aren't many people answering. I think... :?

Might it be a port blocking something? Or anti-virus, anti-spyware etc. Or maybe another application ruining the download access, maybe stress of your internet cable (which seems unlikely) or someting? I'm not an expert in the field of hardware and software, but I do know that there's got to be something ruining it, and something to do about it...

I wished that we exactly knew what Error 0-28 is, like in the deathmatch client manual there's a list of download errors and their meanings, except for 0-28... If we would know what it exactly means, it would be easier... =/

Problem is that it seems like nobody actually really knows what it means... Or atleast I don't... So that's why there aren't many people answering. I think... :?

Might it be a port blocking something? Or anti-virus, anti-spyware etc. Or maybe another application ruining the download access, maybe stress of your internet cable (which seems unlikely) or someting? I'm not an expert in the field of hardware and software, but I do know that there's got to be something ruining it, and something to do about it...

i don't have anti-virus or spyware or these king of programs, but how comes I'm playing another online games even bigger 8 times than MTA. like WoW and others and don't have problems with pings and connection!

i don't have anti-virus or spyware or these king of programs, but how comes I'm playing another online games even bigger 8 times than MTA. like WoW and others and don't have problems with pings and connection!

Because it doesn't depend on the size. More like the method of connecting and who made it. I don't know for sure, and it's not to blame the devs or anything, but I think if this mod would be made by a real big game company, the online connections might have had slightly less bugs and might even be even more optimized. I think that that might be a small kind of reason. You're not depending on a huge company, but more like a good amount of people knowing how to script, although not FULLY.

But sorry if I don't understand it. It's just how I always understood it for myself.

I haven't played MTA in about a year and decided to install it a few days ago, i get 0-28 error every where i try, i tried many servers many times and it always gives me the error after few seconds of downloading the server content, i can't play the game and i can't find servers that works for me, if some of the developers read this, please see that i searched the site and i can't find any helpful information about it.

Best regards...

I haven't played MTA in about a year and decided to install it a few days ago, i get 0-28 error every where i try, i tried many servers many times and it always gives me the error after few seconds of downloading the server content, i can't play the game and i can't find servers that works for me, if some of the developers read this, please see that i searched the site and i can't find any helpful information about it.

Best regards...

Many of us have this problem including me! no one cares!

- see the first post in this thread:

Postby Cesar on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 pm

I what do I hate these kind of guys...

If you would have READ, and THOUGHT, you'd KNOW that there's no real solution to this problem right now! Everybody DOES care, it's just a problem that it's a problem at the moment that is very difficult to solve!

By the way, do you have a wireless modem? If so, I'd recommend putting the wire in...

I what do I hate these kind of guys...

If you would have READ, and THOUGHT, you'd KNOW that there's no real solution to this problem right now! Everybody DOES care, it's just a problem that it's a problem at the moment that is very difficult to solve!

By the way, do you have a wireless modem? If so, I'd recommend putting the wire in...

I have wireless router! but i use the cable!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...