[Community Resource / Request] Phone Numbers!

XetaQuake

(dunno why, but might be handy. maybe sending a mail when they received an SMS? :P)

I prefer a one-day-mail, every 00:00. So Spammers on Server can´t abuse this nice service with overflow the server

And it should be possible to deactivate - but this idea are realy NICE !(!!)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It´s an Community resource, but nobody help us :x

Gamesnert made realy good work with the engine, i scripts the design, whats now?!

I think two peaple there scripts is a little bit to less for a COMMUNITY resource ...

But yea...when there´s more persons there help us, its can going on

• 1 month later...
BUMP!

Be active stupid topic :)

I was actually thinking about this yesterday, but I'm not going to do all the buttons on my own. I'm too busy with homework and GTA IV for that... =/

So anyone volunteering to help? Otherwise this may be yet another dead resource. =/

I thought about this last week too :roll::lol:

I opened the database, and there was a table with phonenumbers, i thinks about this resource and says me "oohh....its so nice...how I wish this resource were true".

But we're to few persons, that's a fact. So, i can it just say again: Do it and help us!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's not finished yet and it was never finished. So, if you want to download it because you think you can use it: It was never finished.

If you want to continue development: i can give you an little bit older prototype-version to continue scripting.

Gamesnert scripted the latest version before we stopped development. Possible he have the current version (Well as i said already: not finished and not "playable"!)

• 6 months later...
It's not finished yet and it was never finished. So, if you want to download it because you think you can use it: It was never finished.

If you want to continue development: i can give you an little bit older prototype-version to continue scripting.

Gamesnert scripted the latest version before we stopped development. Possible he have the current version (Well as i said already: not finished and not "playable"!)

plz xetquake i love ur script very much but links won't work can someone plz that has downloaded them upload them for me on a site plz guys thanks

• 1 month later...