FUCKING SPAMMING AGIAN!

OK HOLY SHIT! THE LAST TIME I SPAMMED THESE FORUMS IN DISCOURAGEMENT WAS LIKE THE MIDDLE OF JUNE, I BITCHED OUT SAYING THEIR SLOWER TO RELEASE MTA:VC THEN TWO OLD PEOPLE ARE AT FUCKING LIKE JEEZE!!!

MTA BLOWS COCK>....THEIR NEVER GONna RELEASE IT, AND WHEN THEY FINALLY DO RELEASE THE FIRST VERSION OF MTA:VC, IT'S GONNA BLOW COCK, AND EVERYONE HERE IS GONNA HATE THE DEV'S...

MOUHAHAHAHAHA HATE SPAM THREAD HAHAH

OK YOU CAN NOW FLAME ME ALL YOU FUCKING FLAMERS!!!

RELEASE THE FUCKING MOD!

• MTA Team

NOW HAVE A LOOCK AT GTAt HE RELEASED 0.2 AND AFTER THAT HIS SERVER WENT TO 0.2SE HIS CLIENT WENT TO 0.2B AND THEN TO 0.2B SE; WE DON'T WANT THAT SHIT, WE HAVE MORE FEATURES THEN HE DOES AND WE ARE TESTING AND WORKING AS HARD AS WE CAN

Further more : there is almost no lag, the netcode uses less bandwith, you don't need to change the main.scm anymore, you don't need to start GTA first anymore, and ideas for 0.2 has already started as you can see here:

scorescreen.jpg

this screenshot is early development and does not represent the final productr. The scoreboard will not be included in MTA:VC 0.1

all we are doing now is eliminating bugs and adding items to improve gameplay!

that screen looks tight. GTAT has just been tiding me over till the really good release that you guys are gonna put out. just hope that I can play the MTA VC when it comes out. I'm one of those peeps that has the 1.1 patch on. from what I been hearing you guys arnt gonna be supporting that. hope that changes sometime.

this screenshot is early development and does not represent the final productr. The scoreboard will not be included in MTA:VC 0.1

Why? it looks so sweet !!!! i want a scoreboard !!! i want a scoreboard !!!

(i haven't even thought of it till i saw the screen :oops: ... woot scorebord rules !)

I guess Blokker wasn't aware / didn't remember the recent change.

We now fully support GTA:VC 1.0 and 1.1. It is purely client side, so the Server does not know / does not care which version of the Game you are running. The only thing that matters is that you are running hte correct game (GTA:VC).

Don't take this guys seriously, this is a technique where disgruntled users throw everything they can at the mod makers in an attempt to make them question themselves and see that one user as an example of the entire community. Well we won't release any sooner thanks to you, buddy. In fact, you hurt my feelings, so we're gonna take an extra week to release.

well ive been testing the mod, and its brilliant. Havent looked at the scoreboard yet, but im sure that it will be in future versions of mta.

To all the haters out there, you will all come back under new alias's. And unless you change isps or something i will know who you are, and ill let you continue posting, ill just pm you to laugh at you instead =p

Its better for you guys to just leave without a trace, then if you want to come back you can, but without getting flamed for it :twisted: