[REQ] A drift server

radu_josanu

Guys i need a lot of help from scripters here. i want to make sakina server side and so we could have an awesome drift server because we could make tournaments there. anyone that can make akina server side will be a guaranteed admin on my server. The whole [s_M] clan (its a small romanian one) relies on you for that (S_M stands for smoke-makerz)

Cheers for the guy(s) that can make this thing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guys i need a lot of help from scripters here. i want to make sakina server side and so we could have an awesome drift server because we could make tournaments there. anyone that can make akina server side will be a guaranteed admin on my server. The whole [s_M] clan (its a small romanian one) relies on you for that (S_M stands for smoke-makerz)

Cheers for the guy(s) that can make this thing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A drift server, huh? What kinds of scripts do you need for that? And for the ones not knowing what that is, can you explain?

If you can answer the last 2 questions, then I might be able to help, but also alot of people on this forum will be able to help. ;)

I think he wants to make something like in Need For Speed, you get points for drifting and the one who's got the most points wins.

Well, TBH, I've tried to make such a script when MTA was released but I got into trouble with getting scores for drifting North because the angles are like 45 (north-east) and 315 (north-west) and I stopped developing it... but if someone wants to create such script I'll send you a bit buggy script so you can use the code.

Players will have to download these objects anyway, so it would be faster if they downloaded the files from a website and placed them in the resource folder. Also, custom objects (such as akina hill) muist be used in client side code.

Also, custom objects (such as akina hill) muist be used in client side code.

Could u please create the code for me??? u will get admin privileges on my server(i cant pay u)

I dont think you can add new maps non existing in game to your server, youll have to wait for dp3 mate :wink:

Also, custom objects (such as akina hill) muist be used in client side code.

Could u please create the code for me??? u will get admin privileges on my server(i cant pay u)

I dont think you can add new maps non existing in game to your server, youll have to wait for dp3 mate :wink:

Create it high in the sky! :D

it would be alright even if it was high in the sky cause i could create a teleport to it but i want to know how cause i'm a lua noob and i can't understand from wiki. :oops:

Yes, you're right. You can teleport to a location high in the sky. But I think it has to be in an interior because otherwise clouds may be... Interrupting your drift... :D

I read somewhere that you can not add non existing maps in the original sa to mta, like adding the sakina drift map, i heard that will only be possible in dp3, (on ground that is) :wink:

it's impossible to change the SA map (removing objects, changing their position etc) however you can add new ones using the existing functions

I read somewhere that you can not add non existing maps in the original sa to mta, like adding the sakina drift map, i heard that will only be possible in dp3, (on ground that is) :wink:

it's impossible to change the SA map (removing objects, changing their position etc) however you can add new ones using the existing functions

I dont want to delete but add new maps on the ground! like on water, i just want to make stuff that are non existent ingame

Edited by Guest
Then will it be possible to delete some of the existing maps in dp3?

No. MTA can not remove objects that are part of the San Andreas world. Not in this version and not in the versions ahead.

Will it ever be possible to open fences that are already existing in the GTA world? I know it might be hard, but it isn't impossible or illegal. Right? :?

Then will it be possible to delete some of the existing maps in dp3?

No. MTA can not remove objects that are part of the San Andreas world. Not in this version and not in the versions ahead.

Will it ever be possible to open fences that are already existing in the GTA world? I know it might be hard, but it isn't impossible or illegal. Right? :?

Ya ive been trying to find out for ages :| , is it possible?

It is possible but first, it must be written inside of MTA (otherwise it would be "cheating" because not everyone would see gate moving, I don't know if it's illegal either) and second, you must create a new topic for this and leave this topic alone, it's a bit off-topic.