logingui - Can Add New Account,can't Login.

alex11

I am download logingui frmo mta website.

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ils&id=174

and I am modily acl.xml add

logingui.zip put in resources directory.

start MTA-Server,and gamemode freeroam,and logingui.

Now if use NewAccount it's can Login and Create a New account.

and Next time login to my server,chatbox say auto-login:you successfully logined.

and the Login form,username is fixd,Password I enter my password,login form say:Incorrect password.

but i useing notepad open account.xml username and password is correct i enter on the login form.

passowrd error 3 times,and It's auto kick me on the Console.

why it will auto-login?

and i enter correct username and password it's say Incorrect password?

Have you added at the right place? (between admin group)

And is the resource still called "logingui.zip" or a folder called the same? (except .zip ofcourse :P)

like this ?

When Account Not exist It will Add new Account,Next time I am Connect to my server,It's say Account is exist,Please enter your Password,and chatbox say,You Successfully logined.

and I am type correct password,it's say Your Password is Incorrect.and over 3 times it's kick by Console.

Have you added at the right place? (between admin group)

And is the resource still called "logingui.zip" or a folder called the same? (except .zip ofcourse :P)

like this ?

When Account Not exist It will Add new Account,Next time I am Connect to my server,It's say Account is exist,Please enter your Password,and chatbox say,You Successfully logined.

and I am type correct password,it's say Your Password is Incorrect.and over 3 times it's kick by Console.

Ok, so that's weird... Now, I have never used that script, so is there anyone who knows better what's going on? =/

lol dont know what to say do you have a firewall, did you read the admin gui wiki and folow it step by step?

***EDIT*** oh yeah know i renember this happened to me to that when i have logingui and admin installed it tells me incorrect password 3 times and auto kicks me :|

I find the problem.

i am say the Next time i connect my server it will auto-login.

i find account.xml,1,1 replace 0,Now logingui it's can work.

well it was always like that for me and it still didnt work, i just deleted the login gui, but good luck! :wink:

***EDIT*** i finally got it to work i just canceled to auto login and it worked!