Server problems

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i sort of resolved the 0-28 download error, for some reason yesterday i added someone as admin ai the acl and accounts and now that i removed him it works, any suggestions why this happened? And also any suggestions on my first problem i sent?

I don't know how that could fix it honestly... Lol

And still, dunno how to fix it furthermore... =/

And 4 pages and still no solution... Lol that reminds me of a while ago. My friend had problems with the Red Alert 3 beta. Thought I'd post it on it's forums. After a week or so, 25 pages! :D (with FINALLY an answer ^^)

Could someone talk to an expert or somethin like the mta team? Please i cant even properly use my server, if i try to stop all scripts in the server console it come the window's dont send/send error report :cry::?:shock::(:|

... Huh?

I only have that with the MTA-MySQL module (that finally works) if I connect to something incorrectly... =/

I think you may need to reinstall MTA if you're having problems like that... Or maybe a redownload or something... I can't see what the problem is, yet there seems to be a huge one! =/

Could someone talk to an expert or somethin like the mta team? Please i cant even properly use my server, if i try to stop all scripts in the server console it come the window's dont send/send error report :cry::?:shock::(:|

... Huh?

I only have that with the MTA-MySQL module (that finally works) if I connect to something incorrectly... =/

I think you may need to reinstall MTA if you're having problems like that... Or maybe a redownload or something... I can't see what the problem is, yet there seems to be a huge one! =/

i did infact redownload/install mta but nothing happened.

... Huh?

i did infact redownload/install mta but nothing happened.

Ehm... I dunno... Could someone else come here and see what the problem is? =/

Ok gamesnert we are getting there, i stayed playing around with the mtaserver.conf since i know its coming from there, and i took off most of the last piece where i wright the names of scripts, and so that they will start on server startup, well i took most of them off and it was working, so what could it be, i dont think there is a limit of scripts i can write down, so what if one script is causing this, ill continue to find out step by step, will take a while :wink:

Ok gamesnert we are getting there, i stayed playing around with the mtaserver.conf since i know its coming from there, and i took off most of the last piece where i wright the names of scripts, and so that they will start on server startup, well i took most of them off and it was working, so what could it be, i dont think there is a limit of scripts i can write down, so what if one script is causing this, ill continue to find out step by step, will take a while :wink:

I think some other scripts kind of conflicted with other scripts, causing trouble. What may also have been the big problem, that everything was protected.

When protecting everything, the server is heavily limited for as far as I know.

I think some other scripts kind of conflicted with other scripts, causing trouble. What may also have been the big problem, that everything was protected.

When protecting everything, the server is heavily limited for as far as I know.

lol infact i undid all the protected shit two days ago xD:)

ok found out the mother f****r that was causing the problem, pingkicker script, well theres nothing wrong with the script its just that i guess i didnt fill everything in the acl.

==========================================

DO NOT FORGET THIS!!!!

The script needs the following right(s):

command.kickPlayer

Command(s) you need to protect with ACL:

command.maxping

command.pingwarning

command.minfps

==========================================

What exactly do i do with the info from readme given?