Lua for Windows XP

[Ska]Vladmo

Okay, I used the search term "download Lua" on this, which gave me this, on which the first god damn hit was this. If you took ONE minute to look around instead of whining here, you would find this.

My point being generally: you have absolutely no right to call anybody lazy. :roll:

*rolls eyes back* You are still not getting it. You try and find a lua download for Windows Xp, I don't see any there. Hey, all of those this just put me back where I was at. Thanks for no help at all.

Edited by Guest
http://www.lua.org/download.html ? :)

What exactly are you trying to do? If you just want to script LUA for MTADM, then you don't need to download anything other than the MTADM Server. LUA scripts can be written in notepad, textpad, notepad+ (recommended) or any other text editor?

No, I need this program to decompile files.

There is no such thing for the latest version of Lua as far as I know.

Lua isn't downloadable. Only compiler can be downloadable. And because MTA compiles everything, there is nothing to decompile for you and it's even possible to use notepad or any other text editor that can save files :)

Indeed. What do you mean with "downloading lua"...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
notepad++ is much better than luaedit

Yes, I know. I tried both. ++ is better. ^^

me too :wink:

You do realize of course, he quoted you saying that in your previous post... Also, people won't give a damn about your post count if it's only useless crap, and bumping old threads.. :wink: