Understand Script Tutorials Help.

Running the script

To get the server started, simply run the executable under the MTA DM directory.

IDK what that means. It doesint give me basic detail. And I need sum Explanation on that please.

Creating a simple script

Note that in the tag above, the .lua file is not under another directory. Therefore we'll create the file in the folder as meta.xml. Now you can copy and paste the following code into script.lua:

IDK what that means neither. Was I suppose to make another file as Meta or something?

If U can explain all of this 2 me that will be great. Thanks!!

Running the script.

To get the server started, simply run the executable under the MTA DM directory.

IDK what that means. It doesint give me basic detail. And I need sum Explanation on that please.

What that means is the MTA Server.exe file that is in the root of your MTADM folder, wherever you installed it to.

Creating a simple script

Note that in the tag above, the .lua file is not under another directory. Therefore we'll create the file in the folder as meta.xml. Now you can copy and paste the following code into script.lua:

IDK what that means neither. Was I suppose to make another file as Meta or something?

If U can explain all of this 2 me that will be great. Thanks!!

It's missing a word. It should read "Therefore we'll create the file in the SAME folder as meta.xml." The file they want you to create will be called "script.lua", copying and pasting the code that followed.

where did u type it, in the window? it should say something, even if your wrong.

instantie032jh.jpg

note: thats an old server, yours will look different but it will give you an idea.

are your two files in the folder myserver in Your MTA Server/mods/deathmatch/resources/ ?

also u can test it by trying other info. in the server window type either gamemode hay or gamemode assault as-area51 either will work and report back to the mta server window so u will know if its working.

where did u type it, in the window? it should say something, even if your wrong.

instantie032jh.jpg

note: thats an old server, yours will look different but it will give you an idea.

are your two files in the folder myserver in Your MTA Server/mods/deathmatch/resources/ ?

also u can test it by trying other info. in the server window type either gamemode hay or gamemode assault as-area51 either will work and report back to the mta server window so u will know if its working.

I got it. Thanks! I am just working on Scripts now if U wanna help me with that.