MTA:SA + XP = cant find any server ? o.O

Nonono, not talking about quick connect. Not talking about software actually. I'm talking about your internet. Does your internet have a router? A small little device you can connect 4+ computers to? Often used in combination with high(er)-speed-internet?

i think he means directly like u say. no router just via the modem. he is connect directly or connect direct. or on direct, whatever the saying.

its the firewall, it probobly didn't get disabled properly or its weird and has funny or multiple settings. keep trying the firewall.

I tried to turn off firewall - no effect...

Thanks guys for helping , i hope i have the reason why this MTASA wasnt working. I Have a multiple problem with my internet provider (cs16 sometimes connect , sometimes not... ) and more . Only 2 weeks and i get a new one , then i write here if it is changed or not! :)

Edited by Guest
Thanks guys for helping , i hope i have the reason why this MTASA didnt working. I Have a multiple problem with my internet provider (cs16 sometimes connect , sometimes not... ) and more . Only 2 weeks and i get a new one , then i write here if it is changed or not! :)

Did they tell you anything about a router now? :P

Anyway, hopefully that'd be the solution. Otherwise, we can still (try to) help. ;)