Serial number problems

Guest AndreasEr

Question

Now, I have waited a while to get a damned CD key. I have also played in my account on this computer for some month. But after I formatted my pc this happened. You may take, and fix the problem now. People are waiting ... Otherwise, I simply move back to samp.

12 answers to this question

Now, I have waited a while to get a damned CD key. I have also played in my account on this computer for some month. But after I formatted my pc this happened. You may take, and fix the problem now. People are waiting ... Otherwise, I simply move back to samp.

Ok, you need to stop being a douchebag. As you may or may not know, that will not help anything.

It's ok, because since YOU ARE SMART I know you used the SEARCH FEATURE on this forum.

In the case that you may have forgot to use the search feature, there is already a thread devoted to your dilemma, right here :arrow:https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=21435 :roll:

ps: Need an English lesson too? :tard:

1: I have already found that post

2:I dont have any cd-key

3:I CAN'T create that folder without my key.

4:YES i saw the post about the generator(that it is down)

So don't talk to me like that. I whant to play MTA.And the generator have bean down for sooo long now,Whats hapening over there ?

1: I have already found that post

2:I dont have any cd-key

3:I CAN'T create that folder without my key.

4:YES i saw the post about the generator(that it is down)

So don't talk to me like that. I whant to play MTA.And the generator have bean down for sooo long now,Whats hapening over there ?

The slow morons who ran the service (Strongbit.com, feel free to bother THEM and not US with your whining) shut it down or at least, are too slow to get it back up. And using "I'm going back to SA-MP" as a threat solves nothing, it just seems odd, because i can almost guarantee that very few here actually care what you play.

We have made a number of changes to our serial system on our end, and we've adjusted the launcher in a way that serials are no longer validated.

If anyone in here has any problems with starting Multi Theft Auto, please download the archive below, extract it to your Multi Theft Auto installation directory (usually in Program Files\Multi Theft Auto, overwriting the old .exe file) and try again.

Please let us know if this works.

http://www.mtasa.com/files/mtasadm_dp21_serialfix.zip