Browse servers doesnt work in 1.1.2 cause of game-monitor?

Lupinia

Something wrong with game-monitor browse servers thingy.

1. Friday's gamemonitor update shows average players of DDC server is 11.11. From this moment nobody cant join to DDC via mta 1.1.2 > browse servers (it says Internal error (1)). Quick connect and mta 1.1.1 working normally. All others servers too.

d017164d34b1b946f8.jpg

2. Saturday's gamemonitor update supposed to be in saturday, right? Before it was updating every day. But nothing happens today, except one strange thing - server DDC got down in 14-25 GMT and still down for 14-35 GMT, after that ive check rating and nothing changed. Still impossible to join to server through browse servers.

Developers who have contacts with game-monitor! Cant you help me? I started to think its because 11.11 average players in stats %) I did nothing on server, hoster too.

Upd: hoster says, our server got hard icmp-flood (60 mbit/sec) in friday, after rating update and changing average players to 11.11. Whats wrong with game-monitor ASE?

Upd 27.07: browse servers thing dont work sometimes at all, shows idle... whats happened?

Upd 27.07: rating updated, now its 11.0 average players but still impossible to join to DDC via browse servers, still Internal error (1).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...