Venturas Nights Roleplay looking for experienced scripters

Dear MTA scripters,

The Venturas Nights Roleplay project was started in February 2008 by GTAFRP developers (http://www.gta-frp.com), and the script has been under development ever since. A lot has been completed during this time, but most of our plans are still unfinished, as only 1 developer is left, due to inactivity of others. The project will never finish at this rate, and therefore we are looking for more (experienced) scripters.

The main point of our project is to create a roleplaying community with unique RPG elements by using all scripting possibilities MTA offers. At this moment we cannot tell you what we have done so far and what we plan to do, because we are afraid other communities will use our ideas before we finish them - we wouldn't be unique anymore.

How to contact us:

• Homepage / Forums:
    - http://www.vn-rp.com
  • IRC:
    - Network: irc.gtanet.com
    - Channel: #vn-rp
  • XFire:
    - dutch007 (SpZ)
    - maakk (Makk)

Regards,

Venturas Nights Roleplay Administration Team

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
All I can say is that forcing visitors to register before they can view anything is not the best way of promoting yourself imo.

Did you even check the forums before posting that? :wink: Because atm the guests are allowed to view all threads and posts in the public area, but they just can't post anything in there.

All I can say is that forcing visitors to register before they can view anything is not the best way of promoting yourself imo.

Did you even check the forums before posting that? :wink: Because atm the guests are allowed to view all threads and posts in the public area, but they just can't post anything in there.

Yes, because last time I checked the forum index was closed for non-registered visitors.

• 3 weeks later...