It's finally here! Hurray!

Hey folks,

Just excited that a release has been made. This is certainly a landmark of epic software hacking. I want to serious commend each and everyone one of the developers on this project. The historical and future implications of it are yet to be known, but I'm sure that a huge an effort as this will send tidalwaves through the industry and perhaps enlighten corp. execs stuck on a deranged philosophy of crippled, inbred, exclusive software. We'll be damned if you don't tell us how we should play our games.

Enough ranting... but seriously, I can't wait to jump on in. (once the serial generator is up) :P

Congratulations, folks. You deserve some good champagne... where's that PayPal button.....

I can't wait to jump on in. (once the serial generator is up) :P

Good news! :) You won't need to worry about that serial generator anymore, they released a new client that does not depend on it.

Congratulations, folks. You deserve some good champagne... where's that PayPal button.....

A lot of people wanted to financially support the MTA team for all their efforts (including me), but unfortunately, they are not able to do so under United States law, which prohibits them from receiving money from their modification of San Andreas. Sucks, I know :(

A lot of people wanted to financially support the MTA team for all their efforts (including me), but unfortunately, they are not able to do so under United States law, which prohibits them from receiving money from their modification of San Andreas. Sucks, I know :(

Strange that samp wasn't taken down because keyman made a well going business out of it... Ads on the site + "Donations" (in fact they just payed) for offical server ranking :S

Strange that samp wasn't taken down because keyman made a well going business out of it... Ads on the site + "Donations" (in fact they just payed) for offical server ranking :S

Dang I didn't know that, but then again I don't play that stuff.

• 3 weeks later...