Vice City-MultipliCity (a MTA:VC mod) - a new era of GTA

I would first like to introduce myself. I am EEOS, leader of an ambitious mod team of elite GTA modders that aims to create the world of MTA:VC that you will eventually lute, pillage and plunder in.

Some time ago I offered to help the MTA/YaMM team in any way I could. I was contacted by IJsVogel and he requested I aquire additional bandwidth for a mirror. I have done so, and through the fault of my ISP one of my site email account information has been lost, so I was unable to get back intouch. Hopefully this thread will reach him instead.

During this time I have comprised a team of elite GTA modders that are ready to rebuild the world of Vice City in order to maximize the multiplayer experience that the MTA/YaMM team is offering through there efforts. It is obvious that the actual world of Vice City was not created entirely with the multiplayer experience in mind. That is where the MTA:VC_MultipliCity mod steps in. We aim to combine what the MTA/YaMM team is doing with the talents of many GTA enthusiasts to create a one-of-a-kind experience.

We are requesting official endorsement of our efforts from the MTA/YaMM team, and would like to work closely with them in order to provide you the best experience possible.

We are still looking for talented modders to join our team. We are also in need of another webmaster as well.

we just started to get our site up, but our forums are running (phpbb, same as here), albeit very new. We also have live chat.

Check us out, register and post at http://www.myeeos.com/gtaforums

Edited by Guest

First off, no need for the MTA/YaMM split anymore. We are MTA now, YaMM is gone (but will not be forgotten in our hearts).

Second, this will have to be discussed indepth at a later date. As you can imagine we are deeply involved in the creation of the mod right now, so we cannot deal with any outside things right now. But, WE WILL consider this and from what you have stated, it does sound like a good idea.

We will be in touch, whether it be through this topic or email.

Sounds like a plan Cray. For the rest of you talented (and not so talented :wink:) modders not so busy, stop by our forums and check us out.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the support Xerox. Do you know html? We are currently looking for additional help with our website.

Edited by Guest

lol - i am not the most helpful in design etc or anything like that. Im more of an avid gamer. I can moderate forums pretty good i guess (hmm, ask blokker to give you a reference =P )

Ive had a lot of experience moderating forums and beta testing games, but other than that I am of little use to you other than a great supporter =P

anyway, thanks for asking =)

I'm not quite sure what you're after in terms of a HTML coder, but I have built several websites in HTML, and I'm currently touching up on my Macromedia Flash skills.

I'm usually in the MTA IRC channel if you want to PM me (under the handle Bob The Junkie).

Not sure if I've got enough skills to help you out, but I have been building sites and programming for about 3 years now, amongst other things.

After talking with bob, we have decided he will be our new web designer. Welcome to the team bob.

IJs and I have spoken in depth and everything is going well thus far. I will keep you all posted.

Meanwhile we are still looking for another mapper and one more modeler.

EDIT: You spoke with IJs, not myself (Cray) ... we will talk after the release of MTA:VC 0.1

Edited by Guest

I realised I mixed people up, and when I came back to correct you already had Cray. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment on the site as well Blokker

• 2 weeks later...