Request for 2.0 download

I cannot install 2.1 no matter what I try but that is not what I am requesting. 2.0 featured the option to not create an account and I really liked that feature since it actually allowed me to play the game. I am wondering if someone can send me the 2.0 exe file so I can play MTA. I recently reformated my PC and 2.1 will not install. It says my PC has another account on it (but how is that possible I restored :S). Thanks in advance.

Maxhamer

im trying to upload it to fileshack for u but not gettin anywhere at the moment. i will post the link as soon as i can.

here u go

http://rapidshare.de/files/40053761/mtasadm_v1.0-dp2.exe.html

small warning though

i have had the same problem with 2.1

i reinstalled windows XP and then did MTA install with 2.0 chose not to create account and then it said the account was connected to another PC and did i want to transfer it to this one. didnt think it would be a problem as i was just doing a reinstall on same PC so i said yes. then when i tried to start the game it said i had invalid serial number so i went to MTABETA.com to get the serial and it was GONE! i dont know if this was because i said to associate the account with the PC or what caused it but be CAREFUL as the serial generator is down and now im stuck until it is back on. when i lost my account details before LIL TOADY managed to find it for me but im a bit lost now

any way i hope this will help and ill get that link posted as soon as possible :D

I got the old registry entries, but i don't know how to open and use them so get normally reg-files :evil:

have u tried right click and edit with notepad just to get the serial number or are u still trying to recover the reg files

it would be awesome if this is possible because i could get mine back then hopefully :D

have u tried right click and edit with notepad just to get the serial number or are u still trying to recover the reg files

Obviously ALL the needed Registry files are successfully backuped.

Iw working on it, but there are ten files from 256 to 11 MBytes.

Its hard to find something, because opening with notepad will bring out some crypted digits and letter :S

But if you want to try yourself, add me in ICQ: 272-492-824. I will send you the Recovery Program. I think I am not allowed to post serials here ;)

Edit: Omfg... the reg files disappeard :S

One more try, running FormatREcovery

Edit2: Lol, opened wrong folder :D Reg files still exist :D

But next Problem: In the folder where i thought i will find it, were no files with the content "Serial" and "Fishfutt3r" (MY username)

• 2 weeks later...