Problem connecting to servers

Guest RazTK

When I try to connect a server I get an error that says "Invalid serial". It's weird because 2 days ago I could play without any problems at all. I also opened my registry and looked if I have a serial for my account and I do have one. But although I have a serial in the registry I don't have one on mtabeta.com. What can I do to fix this problem?

First: Be happy you dind't write "Invalid serial" as headline ^^

B2T: these problem happened to some other people,too. Not only in the last days, but all the time.

I would say, make a new serial, but at the moment you can't, because the serial generator is offline.

When you really don't have a serial on mtabeta.com, you would have to wait unil the generator is back online OR you try to REInstall MTA. But don't enter other account informations, and backup you serial.

BTW: whats the diffrence between mtabeta.com, mtasa.com, mtavc.com....

No you dont need a new serial... The problem is that as soon as you connect to a server it tries to verify your serial with the one your account has on mtabeta.com but as you dont have a serial on mtabet.com (just like me :( ) you're not able to play as long as the serial generator is down.

mtabeta.com = community.multitheftauto.com

mtasa.com = mtavc.com = multitheftauto.com

Edit: Reinstalling won't fix it because the installer checks your serial on mtabeta.com too.