If you are having SERIAL Problems, Read this!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if we're using Hamachi, we can bypass the serial problem?

if so, can someone post a small guide about how to use this program without causing internet problems?

so that we dont need to wait longer till the mods and dev's have fixed the Serial system problem, so we can finaly start playing SA:DM!!!!!

in the meanwhile ive been playing SA-MP, and it sucks, it truly sucks for most of the time i played it. so with big hopes i look forward to playing DM, hoping that it will be alot better than SA-MP. i already loved ur MTA:SA RACE alot, but since i upgraded my comp to vista ultimate, i cant frekin play it anymore, god i loved that game.

So is Race maby also integrated into DM??? or will there be a Vista patch coming out any time soon??? hopefully before the launch of GTA IV pc version.!!!!!!!!

thnx Ska punker,

ow and like last topic, if the systems comes back to work, heres my request:

Serial needed

Nickname: skapunker

thanks!!!

Why the hell would i teach you how to use Hamachi? Just google Hamachi and read the instructions yourself. Hamachi by passes the seriel by making a LAN connection (Local Area Network) meaning not in the internet but it's like making your own internet. If 2 people have both hamachi and connected with each other you can make a LAN server and play with that friend.

I never tried it, but i know how it works.

Now Gamsnert/any other person, Don't cry because he made a serial resquest, If you do, Your an idiot. Seriosuly, he just ASKED WHEN IT COMES ONLINE. Makes me want to kick a puppy.

Actually, it's better to wait untill it's back up. And I don't have a BIG problem with this. Not sure 'bout Lil Toady though...

Which retard decided to make the users require a serial?

This is ridiculous, this is the most "how do I shot web?" moment I have ever seen!

If you think this will prevent hackers you are truly idiots.

Who the fuck makes a free MOD require a serial.

MORONS!

I don't give a shit if you ban me, when your serial generator starts to work I will hack this shit out of all servers.

REMEMBER THE NAME LONGPOKE!

Id like to see, LONGSPOKE... LONGPOKE, If your realy hurt that bad because of a MOD on the make believe world, Then you must have some serious downs/anger built up. Heres what will happen:

2043-fail-camera1.jpg

Gotta love that one, Seriously dude, Don't put sweat and blood into a game mod thats outdated and not working, You could use that anger for something good.

Id like to see, LONGSPOKE... LONGPOKE, If your realy hurt that bad because of a MOD on the make believe world, Then you must have some serious downs/anger built up. Heres what will happen:

2043-fail-camera1.jpg

Gotta love that one, Seriously dude, Don't put sweat and blood into a game mod thats outdated and not working, You could use that anger for something good.

No, I don't fail, the makers of this mod fail.

They worked hard and produced a good product, only to shit all over it with serials.

Here is what longpoke did to crysis:

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=lo ... tesearch=#

Just look at that, that is what this mod will be once the generator is up.

There is no stopping the almighty longpoke:

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/9648/project1vp3.jpg

See how he laughs, even when lazers are being fired at his face?

2043-fail-camera1.jpg

They worked hard and produced a good product, only to :~ all over it with serials.

Umm.. Dude.. Its just a game? Theres people throwing thier backs out trying to fight in wars, And you sit here an act all pumped up and tough because you can mess with a few programs? One word, Fail. And seriosuly, Who cares about Crysis hacks? Anyone can just download a program and use it and say that they are a hero and try to make them selves look good on the internet, Which is three words, Fail at life. Notice how you have nothing else to do except sit here and try to mess up MTA or what not. Two words, Epic Failure. But seriosuly, Dont try to be something on the internet it just makes yourself look like an idiot. Which is your choice pal.

2043-fail-camera1.jpg

They worked hard and produced a good product, only to :~ all over it with serials.

Umm.. Dude.. Its just a game? Theres people throwing thier backs out trying to fight in wars, And you sit here an act all pumped up and tough because you can mess with a few programs? One word, Fail. And seriosuly, Who cares about Crysis hacks? Anyone can just download a program and use it and say that they are a hero and try to make them selves look good on the internet, Which is three words, Fail at life. Notice how you have nothing else to do except sit here and try to mess up MTA or what not. Two words, Epic Failure. But seriosuly, Dont try to be something on the internet it just makes yourself look like an idiot. Which is your choice pal.

So you magically know that all I do is sit at my computer all day threatening people?

Don't fucking try to seem like you fucking know me, and just assume I don't give a shit about the military and what they are doing.

And btw, no you can't just download a program that will work online to cheat in crysis.

Uhm, you all see whats happening now?

Intern war... because of this damn serial generator. MTA is gonna loosing Members, each day.. Why has SA-MP got more players? More servers than players in MTA?

Just read, what DeathKillandDestroy wrote in one Thread.

Its the MTA teams job to make the game public. Saying sorry, but we can't solve this problem, thats what happening here...

1. Yes, I'm assuming you do cause thats what your doing at the moment.

2. No I don't but your trying to make yourself all mighty and tough or what not on the INTERNET, And not until mommy stops paying for that internet and kicks you out of the basement.

3.Yes, You can, again, anyone can just download something. Simple as that. If your realy going through the pile of crud then Congratz! Your so heroic! My god! Please Somebody give this guy a medal! He earns it! Hes so cool on the internet! Wow! He is so my idol. There you go, Thats the attention you wanted, You got it, Now SHUT UP!

I agree, This is causing a war, I'm going to stop wasting my time on this nub though. Have a nice life.

1. Yes, I'm assuming you do cause thats what your doing at the moment.

2. No I don't but your trying to make yourself all mighty and tough or what not on the INTERNET, And not until mommy stops paying for that internet and kicks you out of the basement.

3.Yes, You can, again, anyone can just download something. Simple as that. If your realy going through the pile of crud then Congratz! Your so heroic! My god! Please Somebody give this guy a medal! He earns it! Hes so cool on the internet! Wow! He is so my idol. There you go, Thats the attention you wanted, You got it, Now SHUT UP!

I agree, This is causing a war, I'm going to stop wasting my time on this nub though. Have a nice life.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

It is not possible to just download a hack for a game like crysis, show me proof or shut up, because nothing you said was true.

All I am trying to do is make this mod better by convincing the retarded makers of it to remove a pointless serial.

I am not trying to be an idol, I am trying to play a mod, and make it more available to others who cannot get a serial.

Alright, Yes I do know what I'm talking about. Don't say I don't. And look, I even said If you realy trying to get attention by going through 3 hours of starring at a screen trying to hack Crysis, Good job! I'm so proud of you! You could have shut up right there, Instead you want to sit here and keep arguing over meaningless stuff. Your not convincing anyone, They know what the problem is, And your not helping, Your just making it worse by threats. Your not doing anything, Get a life, Get a girlfriend, Go out and have fun instead of sitting here and trying to do something. Whos not mad that this mod is not working? Get over it and let the devilopers do thier job, Your just slowing it down, Besides, they aren't reading threads as much, Your not doing anything, So stop wasting your time. Want to keep arguing? Go ahead post away, Seems like you need the last word about stuff. Besides What does Crysis have anything to do with MTA? Failed.

Alright, Yes I do know what I'm talking about. Don't say I don't. And look, I even said If you realy trying to get attention by going through 3 hours of starring at a screen trying to hack Crysis, Good job! I'm so proud of you! You could have shut up right there, Instead you want to sit here and keep arguing over meaningless stuff. Your not convincing anyone, They know what the problem is, And your not helping, Your just making it worse by threats. Your not doing anything, Get a life, Get a girlfriend, Go out and have fun instead of sitting here and trying to do something. Whos not mad that this mod is not working? Get over it and let the devilopers do thier job, Your just slowing it down, Besides, they aren't reading threads as much, Your not doing anything, So stop wasting your time. Want to keep arguing? Go ahead post away, Seems like you need the last word about stuff. Besides What does Crysis have anything to do with MTA? Failed.

You say that I need to have the last word, yet you keep on provoking me with personal attacks when you have no clue who I am or how I live my life.