Cant damage players

Guest hellfire994

No matter how much i try i shoot other players for 10 minutes and beyond and they dont lose and inch of health in there health bar, wtf is wrong?

No matter how much i try i shoot other players for 10 minutes and beyond and they dont lose and inch of health in there health bar, wtf is wrong?

This is a common bug, and will hopefully be reduced in DP3. In the meantime, pick your battles. /reconnect MIGHT help, but is far from being any kind of a reliable fix.

This is a common bug, and will hopefully be reduced in DP3. In the meantime, pick your battles. /reconnect MIGHT help, but is far from being any kind of a reliable fix.

They said that DP3 had huge synch improvements. Well, apparently we really need it! For I have this problem too... :/

i know this doesnt fit in this title but will there ever be npc civilians cause it make it alot more funner and thered be more cars floating around, wouldnt be just an empty world all the time, ?

i know this doesnt fit in this title but will there ever be npc civilians cause it make it alot more funner and thered be more cars floating around, wouldnt be just an empty world all the time, ?

MTA developers will not make them walk and drive around but there will be ped functions, so it will be possible to script.

Hell yeah! It's possible in DP3. For more info, see THIS page in the wiki. Also look and click in the see also section. You might want to script now for later already. ;)

And that begs for the POSSIBLE vs. PLAUSIBLE argument - making an AI is complicated. Hell, even the original game designers @ Rock* phailed quite a few times :)

And AIs for 100 peds would be VERY hard on the server, it would also be a lot of extra traffic between clients, and hard to sync.

It is... Isn't there a way to program a few things into a .map file and that the AI will follow one at random and at the end goes to another path? Also, only making the server to create peds when they're in the drawrange of a player would be alot better for the traffic, wouldn't it?

It is... Isn't there a way to program a few things into a .map file and that the AI will follow one at random and at the end goes to another path? Also, only making the server to create peds when they're in the drawrange of a player would be alot better for the traffic, wouldn't it?

Yeah, this is how exactly I'm thinking.