About the "not installing problem" and..

Hi! :)

Well i 've seen people around reporting that they can not finish installing MTA after the "I already have an account" option in the install progress (some times with out answer :( ).

Messing around i realized that if you change compatibility mode for Win98/Me on the installer it does continues installing after clicking on "next" buton and MTA is finally (Propperly?) installed.

I don't know if this alters the MTA install or something once it is installed but doing that i could pass the MTA not being installed thing.

I am/was having the nothing happens after the "stop playing with yourself" screen, but if i go to MTA.exe and set compatibility for Win98/Me the game does load and i can see the menu, browse servers, etc.. but when i click on connect game looks to load normally and then i see for a second or so a black screen with the chatbox. The funny thing is that the chat box stays on windows desktop after the black screen goes and game crashes :S while if i set the compatibility option off nothing happens again after the "stop playing with yourself" screen :S

I don't know if this will really help if you are having these problems but another funny thing is that yesterday i managed to play for a while doing what i say above :D ..the problem is today for some reason the problem is back and i can not play again :S.

EDIT: [FMJ]Denver suggested me to try and install dp 2 (instead of dp2.1) and it finally worked!

Hope this helps somehow :).