Eclipse [Roleplay] Server

I am new, as you can see (1 Post). I am just wondering is there any roleplay script that are public? I have been looking for a roleplay script for MTA because I believe it would be 100% better than SAMP. If there is not a script, I was wondering if any scripter would want to work on a project. I would have all the information about the script that will have details. I really want to create a MTA RP server. I have seen MTA does not have as many people as SAMP but with roleplay server up, I can get a lot of people to join. I like roleplay, I was just wondering if someone could take a while of there time to do such a thing. I have been trying to learn Lua but I just cant seem to find the solution. Thanks.

I see your problem of it being difficult to learn how to script Lua. Try over and over again, worked for me. ;)

For as far as I know, there is no public RP script... There are people that can script for you, but learning it yourself will save you time. Not in short-term, but long-term you'll have saved lots and lots of time. (think of mailing scripts, discussions, not knowing what the other one means, not exactly how you want it etc.)

And MTA RP will be better than SAMP I think. With GUI's, custom model support and better synch... Well it just sounds and looks a whole lot better indeed ;)

1 more question:

I have been trying to learn Lua but I just cant seem to find the solution

Solution to what exactly?

Good luck,

Gamesnert.

1 more question:
I have been trying to learn Lua but I just cant seem to find the solution

Solution to what exactly?

What I mean by solution is pretty much overall, I cannot get it. I must say, I am not a very patient person. When wikipedia explains things, I am not one of those people who can learn when they read something. I like to be taught verbally. I could not find any video tutorials on Lua. I would love it if someone could help.

When wikipedia explains things, I am not one of those people who can learn when they read something. I like to be taught verbally. I could not find any video tutorials on Lua. I would love it if someone could help.

Who said I'm patient? By the way, attempting to script will make you wait less longer than wait for anyone to help... I think video tutorials are quite useless for showing how to script, and it's a wiki, not wikipedia. ;)

Although learning is very frustrating in the beginning, keep trying and you'll be rewarded. :D