Server Browser issues With DP2.1

Yes, i am using DM DP2.1 and up till about 2 days ago, the Server browser in it was working fine.

Now it i go to the server browser, nothing shows up in it. if i hit refresh, t sits at "Refreshing..." and does nothing.

I checked with another friend of mine (Spinkstar) and he said he is getting the same issue.

all my favorites have [Offline] infront of them also.

I have not changed anything on my computer, and i have also tried reinstalling DM, which has not fixed it.

Anyone else got this? and also, If somone knows how to fix it, please tell.

i left it for 30 minutes.

and i just heard from [-aRcTiC-] that he has been having the same issue in the last few days.

Me, in Shepparton, Australia.... Spink, in Melbourne, Australia...... and Arctic, who i belive is from the UK, all confirm this issue.

And usually for me the Server list is there, right from load, it never taks more than a second to recive it.

I'm almost 100 % sure that everybody had that.

Almost a week a go i needed to wait a minute or 2 before my server starts up.

And the reason of that was, that my server (everybody's server) need to login into gamemonitor.com. But gamemonitor was updating there application, i was thinking that the reason why my server started so slow up came threw gamemonitor's update.

No that it is updated (i don't know if they are ready or not, it seems to be NOT) my server is much faster while starting up.

So the reason of the server browser can be the same reason as of my server, thats why i also think they are not ready with the update yet.

So i give it two weeks that are 17 days, then the server browser will be faster (i think)