Pickups not appearing

ramrod

Hey guysm

so im making my map, and anyways, i add pickups and i can see them all until they are positioned past x=4050, anythign to the left of that will be seen and work, but it seems after that, they just will not appear (but still be there, and you can pick it up, its just invisible).

so im wonderign if thats able to be changed manually by you devs, like its a MTA problem? or wether u can manipulate the gtasa settings for it,

cos the only other option is to find a mass map mover where ill have to move my entire map to the left a bit more so its in the pickup boundaries, but is there actually a map mover where it will change coords of EVERYTHING including spawns, objects, cars, pickups etc. everything?

your a legend! thankyou :D

hmmm, now i need to try to figure out the right offset.

ahhh its not working, i click submit, an highlight it and submit, and everything, and nothing appears...................

i like change it to -1000 -1000 0 and like that does nothing........ :o

btw with the offset, does that mean i change it from the current position to (for example) 2000 places away from there, or does it make the center of the map the number i put in?

btw with the offset, does that mean i change it from the current position to (for example) 2000 places away from there, or does it make the center of the map the number i put in?

he said it's relative to the original position, so if you wanted to move your map 100 units to the south you'd have to type 0 100 0

ahhh its not working, i click submit, an highlight it and submit, and everything, and nothing appears...................

i like change it to -1000 -1000 0 and like that does nothing........ :o

The output is written to the debug log file (or it should). Let me know if it's working or not.

Edit:

The tool is rejecting negative numbers lol (pretty dumb scripting mistake I have made). I will fix this asap.

Edit:

Done.

Edited by Guest

yay big update!~ no i can try and move my maps into the boundaries!

one thing, does it support pickups (weapons + health + armour) etc?

does it support boundaries too :o?! what doesnt it support :o!?

havent tried the updated version yet, but will later!

thanks

It supports objects, vehicles, pickups (which include things like weapons, health and armour), blips, radar areas, collision shapes, markers, cameras, spawn points, game areas, flags and objectives. Support for map boundaries is not yet implemented because it has slightly different positioning attributes. But it wouldn't take too much effort to add these as well.

I'll upload a new version in a few hours that allows you to choose what element types to move.