MTA Vista and 2.0

Guest SoberWarlock

I just bought the version 2.0 San Andreas for PC. Is it required to downgrade to version 1.0 with the latest MTA update? Also will Vista play any big part in this or it is capable.

I also heard that you can't play Single Player when MTA is installed is this true? I want both Single Player and MTA to work so I can play by myself or with my friends no-one else just cruising the streets.

You need to downgrade your EXE, but that is all. Vista does not often present problems to MTA, or most other things.I would know, I use Vista Ultimate 64 bit on both my PCs and none of them have any issues. Anyway, here is the Downgrader link.

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/fil ... Y2MTg0MTI=

Also, you can play single player with MTA installed. Idk where you got that info but whoever said that was wrong. With V1 you can also mod your game, but it is not reccomended that you do that on your MTA installation, but that is another topic. Cheers! :D

Oh sweet :D I got that info from someone from gamespot. He didn't really tell much about it :roll: Ok I don't need to mod anyways I just wanted to play online with my cousins. It is possible to create a lan server and play with local computers right? :?:

yes, that is possible. I have never done LAN, but I do use a program called hamachi to link computers over the internet in a private network. It is useful for beta testing when you only want your friends to join or in your case when you want your cousins and nobody else to join.

:| well hamachi is good but it opens up my UDP PORT and that is what i'm afraid of. I guess I can always try it first, but I can' do that right away since i'm not on my personal computer and I can't use it until july when I go back home from vacation.