:cry::oops: Ok, ive downloaded gta3mta, mIRC and ASE, but i have no clue what to do with all of it. All i know is i put the stuff in my gta 3 folder, and installed it. I need step by step instuctions for me the dumb guy. I can get to the credits but they keep just restartin over and over again. I have no clue what to do, although i would like it if an actual MTA member would respond to this, not some other newb like me. Oh and in the game, ive heard rumors that you allow home made skins, and cars. Please respond asap, im really looking forward to playing this game! :cry:

:? You guys could be a little more helpful, the only reason i got this game was to be lazy, fight people, and not have to go and do a lot of **** before i played the game. You guys ruined 2 of those things for me! >.<

I admit i got on once, but that was only by hacking onto the mta's files to get a fresh version. (Forget i just said that)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Oh and just to tell you, i have a job at Rockstar games, NYC. So far, they think what your doing is cool but as long as you have their names in the credits somewhere for the game base, they wont press charges for copyright infringment, but what do i know? im only one of 3000 games testers for them.

Then it was a mistake on my part, sorry peoples. But i heard one more rumor, you guys had a e-mailing list for the game testers to get the games, if so i was wondering if i could get on that list. This is about all i do with my life is test games and build computers, it pays good and its fun.

heh, come on over on IRC to talk with us instead of talking using these posts when you're awake.

Connect to irc.multitheftauto.com with mIRC, XChat or any other IRC client for Windows or Linux or Unix or FreeBSD or whatever your OS is.

• MTA Team
Oh and just to tell you, i have a job at Rockstar games, NYC. So far, they think what your doing is cool but as long as you have their names in the credits somewhere for the game base, they wont press charges for copyright infringment, but what do i know? im only one of 3000 games testers for them.

I just received a mail from Rockstar stating that Rockstar New York only has 10 testers and that it is pure nonsence that they want us to add copyrights

~GULP~ AH!!! I'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!! RUN!!!!!...........wait, how do you know im not one of those 10 o.O? Anyways im moving to nyc in 5 months anyways because i read on their site they are looking for game idea giver peoples. I wont make the job probably on the count of I gave no ideas though, but it would be an interesting job. :?