MTA Hangs (Tried Solutions 1.1.2 - 1.1.4)

Hello, MTA:DM keeps hanging when I launch it, I've tried downloading the DM version some time ago and installed it on my fairly clean installation of San Andreas, and it worked! I've installed MTA Race on my clean directory, and it succeeded! I've decided to install MTA DM on my clean copy too, but it didn't work, now I can't access MTA race either or MTA:DM on the fairly clean copy! I've tried solutions 1.1.2, 1.1.3, 1.1.4, and they've all failed! I really miss both Race and DM versions.

I want to know what could be the cause of this or what I should try. If you need to know some extra information, just ask.

Edit: Also before I tried to install MTA DM on the clean copy, I've decided to go check out the fairly clean copy of MTA DM, and it launched MTA Race.

Edit 2: Sometimes when I launch MTA Race or DM, it makes a Windows sound as if Windows asked me "Would you like to uninstall this application?"

Edit 3: Okay, I tried creating a new directory, and a new MTA directory, but it still fails!

I've tried cleaning up now I get this:

mtaproblemty9.png

I've tried re-installing GTASA, it still fails... *sigh*

-Fedor