Best way of making a normal DM.

ramrod

Hey, so ive been making lots of maps, ive all done them with CTF TDMA and now i want CDM, or normal DM. But the normal deathmatch in mtasa is still teams...... so what is the best way to make it no teams? should i make it tdma but just make like 50 teams... or something? thnx :D

well all you need is a couple of spawnpoints :P like x="450" y="365" z="15" (not sure if the syntax is correct, you should check a .map in a resource that uses spawnmanager)

after that simply load the resource using /start

what exactly do you mean by real/normal deathmatch?

I think he means DM where you are free and can kill anyone :)

I understand that, thats is the basic concept of a deathmatch however what I was looking for is his specific perspective on a "normal/real" deathmatch mode for MTA and with what combinding features would make it 'normal'.

what exactly do you mean by real/normal deathmatch?

I think he means DM where you are free and can kill anyone :)

I understand that, thats is the basic concept of a deathmatch however what I was looking for is his specific perspective on a "normal/real" deathmatch mode for MTA and with what combinding features would make it 'normal'.

I think 'normal' DM would be putting vehicles and spawnpoints in all places on the map and giving players some weapons. This wouldn't be hard to make, also, gamemode like this wouldn't be too boring to play.

hmm ok, so when i start the map, what mode should i run it under? cdm? tdma? because there is no real DM mode created yet. ;s

as I said, you can start the map simply by using the '/start resource_name_goes_here' command, and place the resource your map is located in there, this is the fastest and easiest way

of course you can also make a DM gamemode if you want (but for that read wiki :P)

lol i would do it that way, but im wanting to release my modes to the public, 90% of them wont know howto start this map, so ill wait till theres a gamemode made. im surprised one hasnt been done considering DM is the most used mode in every single MP game..