Respect to the Members of MTA and GTAT

You must lke it because you constantly talk about it when you get the chance. Take your opinion somewhere else.
no i like vagina im not gay
Make that MTA, cause i don't want any fucked up game.. i want to play real smooth and get his ass kicked soo hard that he can pick it up at the roof of the VCPN building
heh im gonna kill DracoBlue with my trusty sniper rifle :twisted:

ALLRIGHT, I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS SINCE 3 MONTHS

MTA SUX IT HAS BUGS AND WE'VE BEEN WAITING OVER 3 MONTHS FOR THE GTA3 0.3 VERSION AND IT'S STILL FULL OF FUCKING ANOYING BUGS. AND I BET THAT THE VC VERSION WONT BE RELEASED TILL AT LEAST AFTER CHRISTMAS AND WILL HAVE FULL FUCKING BUGS. ALL I SAY IS THAT GTA3 AND GTA VICE CITY ISNT MADE FOR MULTIPLAYER. WHY R U TRYING TO DO IT?

YOUR LOOSING YOUR TIME

OH YA AND ABOUT MTA: GTA3 YOU SAID IT WILL HAVE GAME MODS, I DONT SEE ANY. ITS JUST FUCKING GO AROUND THE CITY. THE CARS WONT EVEN EXPLODE!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT! ITS NOT EVEN WORTH OF BEEING DISTRIBUTED

MTA JUST SUX

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team

another guy that doesn't understand programming : IT TAKES TIME TO PROGRAM. We ahve to build everything just because VC wasn't build for multiplayer. Building a good netcode takes time. there isn't a manual on hw to do it ya know. But it is just because of that challange the team tries to build this mod.

Game modes will be addedd in the future as we have stated before, we are still in early development.

MTA:VC 0.1 is very close and will be released in the first half of august! Again with no game modes but with again a completly new client with a complete and almost lagfree netcode but again with bugs! it still stays beta software!

And if yo don't believe in it, then what the fuck are you doing here? Go play with mama!

Edited by Guest

I really hate it when people complain about things the dont understand and things that even havent been released! :evil:

Here it comes: STFU U BITCHIN LAMER ASS!

sure u can think mta is shit but dont share ur opinion... :twisted:

What the hell MTA team? I completely expect the first few beta releases of MTA to be perfect. I am fucking appalled that you would dare release something for free and let it be anything less than shelf-qualtiy. Then you expect us to be understanding of why this 'netcode' you speak of is sooooo hard to write. You're such fucking babies. Either make us a perfect product, or quit while your ahead.

FOR THOSE OF YOU TO STUPID TO CATCH ON, THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH IS WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL SARCASM.

On a serious note oldunis (and any of you out there with the audacity to bitch about anything related to this mod), shut that gaping fucking whole in your mouth(s), pick up your keyboard(s), and beat yourself over the head repeatedly while reciting the phrase "I, will, not, say, stupid shit". I personally support everything the MTA team is doing all the way. I believe in what they are doing so much that I have assembled a team of very elite modders to make a mod of this mod.

Blokker_1999 Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:07 am Post subject:

...because VC wasn't built for multiplayer...

Blokker nailed it on the head with that statement, it wasn't. So the simple fact that this is being done for all of you free of charge is one thing, but to bitch about it?

Those of us that understand what is going into this are all greatfull weather it be Draco or MTA. I give respect to you both. Besides, a little healthy competition always makes for a better result.

Dudes.. i wouldn't waist my time with that looser.. he has no creative thinking, and it's probably his first time ever on a computer so he wouldn't know anything about programming or how anything is created..

he just sounds like some 8 year old anyways.. dosen't know what he talking about

I know you wouldn't want me at all but I have a pretty good idea on how to make the game with no latency, all smooth and I might make out with something or a program with my idea... well if you want to know my idea, email me...

Haha, do you really think that, after you little MTA summary?