What are you looking forward to in DP3?

But wasnt the Blue platform originally designed as a "mod" base? And there was also a /load command in race which came with the correct parameter "mod" and as the folder structure of dm/race looks like MTA San Andreas/mods/deathmatch or /mods/race i thought it was designed to load different mods which would make you able to switch between dm/race without exiting the application...

But well i guess im just talking about things i dont understand but hopefully my interpretation of the /load command isn't off by miles^^

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was planned like that and basicly has all the code to function like that, it's just that for the time dm has been in development the code has been changed too much and made it incompatible with race by now. Though dm now has a lot of scripting possibilities that allow you to do any gamemode, basicly it shouldn't probably even be called 'dm'. I can't see what's wrong with playing race in DM.

many things changed which make various maps impossible

more bugs

spectator mode rarely works correct

checkpoint size is kinda strange

pickups are harder to see

dynamic objects are not longer dynamic

and arc seems not to bring us any updates till dp3 is out

You forgot the huge FPS drop when a player finishes

many things changed which make various maps impossible

more bugs

spectator mode rarely works correct

checkpoint size is kinda strange

pickups are harder to see

dynamic objects are not longer dynamic

and arc seems not to bring us any updates till dp3 is out

You forgot the huge FPS drop when a player finishes

Is there an FPS drop? Never had any trouble with that... =/

i would like all the ped animations possible, and that you will use the real voice of the ped you are ysing noy CJ all the time.

Yes, that's needed. I once had a few peds walking on my server (don't ask me why =/) and they had the right voices. Peds should be almost perfect if they would have the right voices.

i would like all the ped animations possible, and that you will use the real voice of the ped you are ysing noy CJ all the time.

Yes, that's needed. I once had a few peds walking on my server (don't ask me why =/) and they had the right voices. Peds should be almost perfect if they would have the right voices.

yes very true :| , i saw your videos of your mta bugs having real peds walk around xD

Object limit?! Never heard of an object limit in mta dm or at least i never heard that any map has reached it^^

If I'm not mistaken, MTA server can have 65536 (or 65532) elements at the same time. Once I wanted to know the limit. I created a script that keeps creating cars and when it returns false, show the ID of the car. It was 65532. And when I created object before loop, MTA could create less cars.