What are you looking forward to in DP3?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see more players for DP3. As we speak, MTA currently is starting to turn into the Mary Celeste with only a few servers commonly being played. Whilst SA-MP has around 5000 people stuck in a time warp.

While I think MTA is better, the only reason I play SA-MP nowadays is because, there are actually people there. It is rather sad to think that only around 75 people on average play MTA while about 5000 play SA-MP. :(

mta's community is growing much larger everyday! :D

since when has sa mp bots?

the new version thats coming out soon with rumors saying next october, it has bots and you can even control them, it would be fun, i know because i tried the bots function myself, there are many videos on youtube under "sa-mp bots" so i suggest to check them out.

Thanks

Alt+tab because sometimes we need it. Players can cheat in this way? There are much more ways to cheat! Also, they can already use window command and there will be no difference. And there is a big difference to non-sucking players because it's slower and it's more fun when game is in full screen.

Animations are very important too.

And of course, bots. They could even help to test gamemodes. If peds are possible, bots should be too. I'd want to see them having element type "player" with same events being triggered, ability to use commands, "pressing keys" and only able to add and remove by using botConnect and botDisconnect functions because player elements cannot be simply created and destroyed. Well, maybe in some later version, not DP3 :)

the sa mp team stopped developing as far as i know... or they just wanted to attract more attention once again. at least they have no progress bar anymore... i don't think they'll release anything new

"controllable peds" - lol you are already controlling a ped

i think that they are just going to finish the last release 0.2.5 since it was almost finished, not worth the wast ey? rumors say that the new team might be interested to continue, and bots are quite fun

Edited by Guest
And of course, bots. They could even help to test gamemodes. If peds are possible, bots should be too. I'd want to see them having element type "player" with same events being triggered, ability to use commands, "pressing keys" and only able to add and remove by using botConnect and botDisconnect functions because player elements cannot be simply created and destroyed. Well, maybe in some later version, not DP3 :)

well said!

Edited by Guest

what i am also looking forward to in the future is that mta Dm and race will be just one combined, why having two? , its like having the community split into two playing wither dm or race, you cant even have both of them installed, playing either race or dm is quite fun, having them combined, having access to more servers would be nice too :wink: . do you get my point?

Dragon just repeats the forum rules for people like you who are constantly ignoring them!

Doomed i think everything you wanted your "bots" to have is already possible in dp3 using the ped funtions... and alt-tabbing makes you invulnerable instantly for the time you leave the window minimized, causes desync and sometimes crashes the game so that wont be a good idea.

scarface you can play the race mode in dm too though there are still a lot of people who prefer race 1.1.2 instead.

scarface you can play the race mode in dm too though there are still a lot of people who prefer race 1.1.2 instead.

yes but i am saying that they combine them,one program,one server list, all people from dm and race together.

***EDIT***: you mean that i can play on all the race servers using dm client not race?

yes but i am saying that they combine them,one program,one server list, all people from dm and race together.

***EDIT***: you mean that i can play on all the race servers using dm client not race?

No, there are just a lot of people who prefer race 1.1.2 above DM. The deathmatch race gamemode seems to be much worse.

Hey, what about compatibility between race server and DM client? My friend keeps installing, playing and uninstalling race, then doing same with DM. He knows it's possible to keep them both at the same time, but this is the easiest way :) He plays DM because of its features and race because there are many good maps (offtopic: he also plays SA-MP, a few days ago I made a CLEO script that makes player invincible and we "tested" it on SA-MP, worked good :D). Server browser could have DM and race tabs. Then DM users could have "full" fun without installing race. And finally everyone would stop using race client. DM client would become race client+more :)

theres no way to get both into one. the standards are totally different because they focused on totally different things. for example in race you don't need to sync the movement of the mouse, because you control your vehicle with the keyboard.

the !pothole race server is a good example for an excellent race server in DM. They took some time to fix related bugs and added cool things like saved track records and stuff. unfortunately they wont release it to the public...

however if someone would do the same and release the mode there would be no reason to stay on race 1.1.2