What are you looking forward to in DP3?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really know why everyone is waiting for peds? they are really basic right now!

Peds are nice as a sidekick when you get bored of playing against all those other players in the fully filled DM servers and you just want kill some.

...or shoot players...

You can implement basic attack features with the rotational and control state functions. For example:

Pseudo code

ped = createPed(288, pX, pY, pZ) 
setPedRotation(ped, targetRot) 
setPedControlState(ped, "aim_weapon", true) 
setPedControlState(ped, "fire", true) 

Mh, new updates on Shadd's point of view.

1. REMOVE that "smooth mouse" thing, it's not really useful in graphics and get players mad about it, you have to use a laser to aim to where to point.

2. IMPLEMENT the map editor at once, i don't care it is perfect, i just don't want to get coordinates and things ids by going in single player using a trainer to know where i am. And you have seen for yourself what you get using months and months(and months and months)to program a thing in every infinitesimal line of code: less of 100 players playing MTA in post meridian hours in all the Earth after saying to the world how long your cock is. You also have to use it, or the girl will search for a small little insignificant dick like SA:MP to "have some fun".

3. LOWER the priority on the process of MTA, it goes even over task manager's one, crap! I can't use XFire cause when i send a single sh*tty message all the thing freezes and i can't even go to desktop or stop gta's process, i have to restart the whole computer! What the hell do you worry about player "pausing with alt tab" when player can't even play smoothly? People wants FIRST to play, THEN to have useless functions.

4. Get the server browser OUTSIDE MTA, i have to wait three hours before i can know if there is someone actually playing. Besides, i can't search a server in that enormous list of noobic servers, so put in it a simple filter. And ASE sucks, can't you get the server list on game monitor?

5. SYNCRONIZE the desert eagle, i want to use real weapons with real sync, i don't give a thing about magnetic plasma super mega ultra corkscrew.

6. Make SUPPORT for special characters, we are not all english speakers and most of world's languages uses special characters. Use a simple damn encoding system, they exists for this.

7. If you're doing this for the players, just listen players' voice and do what thousands of players want: an online multiplayer.

MTA : SA-MP = Windows Me : Windows XP

But sh*t, still people prefer that dead thing of SA-MP on MTA. Why? Cause when you install SA-MP you find a server, click and play.

When you install MTA you open it, wait two weeks on loadings, try to tame mouse pointer, try to click a white link on a white background, try to find a server with someone playing, try to enter the game and then try to not shoot yourself after that.

Mh, new updates on Shadd's point of view.

1. REMOVE that "smooth mouse" thing, it's not really useful in graphics and get players mad about it, you have to use a laser to aim to where to point.

2. IMPLEMENT the map editor at once, i don't care it is perfect, i just don't want to get coordinates and things ids by going in single player using a trainer to know where i am. And you have seen for yourself what you get using months and months(and months and months)to program a thing in every infinitesimal line of code: less of 100 players playing MTA in post meridian hours in all the Earth after saying to the world how long your cock is. You also have to use it, or the girl will search for a small little insignificant dick like SA:MP to "have some fun".

3. LOWER the priority on the process of MTA, it goes even over task manager's one, crap! I can't use XFire cause when i send a single sh*tty message all the thing freezes and i can't even go to desktop or stop gta's process, i have to restart the whole computer! What the hell do you worry about player "pausing with alt tab" when player can't even play smoothly? People wants FIRST to play, THEN to have useless functions.

4. Get the server browser OUTSIDE MTA, i have to wait three hours before i can know if there is someone actually playing. Besides, i can't search a server in that enormous list of noobic servers, so put in it a simple filter. And ASE sucks, can't you get the server list on game monitor?

5. SYNCRONIZE the desert eagle, i want to use real weapons with real sync, i don't give a thing about magnetic plasma super mega ultra corkscrew.

6. Make SUPPORT for special characters, we are not all english speakers and most of world's languages uses special characters. Use a simple damn encoding system, they exists for this.

7. If you're doing this for the players, just listen players' voice and do what thousands of players want: an online multiplayer.

MTA : SA-MP = Windows Me : Windows XP

But sh*t, still people prefer that dead thing of SA-MP on MTA. Why? Cause when you install SA-MP you find a server, click and play.

When you install MTA you open it, wait two weeks on loadings, try to tame mouse pointer, try to click a white link on a white background, try to find a server with someone playing, try to enter the game and then try to not shoot yourself after that.

You got two valid points:

Alt + Tab, and the Desert Eagle.

I seriously miss the Alt + Tab, which means, I have to play windowed the whole time.

Maybe make MTA send a message to the server when the player alt + tab's out the game, so the script can i.e. kill the player - but deactivating the function completely is - well - shit in some cases, i.e. when you are admin and someone tells you "I wrote a message in the forum", or for the case you want to change the script n stuff.

MTA doesn't use ASE since dp2.1. It uses game-monitor instead. http://www.game-monitor.com, there you got also a browser outside MTA.

He means a stand-alone browser that is distributed as part of MTA. I agree on this from a user friendly point of view. With a stand-alone browser you don't have to start GTA in order to find a server. But this should not be on the to-do list. It is just a suggestion.

Especially that "Alt + TAB" feature.

For the case the MTA team wants to discuss this:

I have 4000 frags in MTA.

I am playing the game a little bit more often then the MTA Dev Team. Maybe because I don't develop the game and use more of my sparetime playing it.

All your arguments are invalid.

windmill.jpg

P.S.:

I know why you did what you did. But I still think MTA should be Alt+TAB-able. Maybe just try it in DP3.