MTA SETUP 2.1

Guest vatah

So guys when i try to setup up multi theft auto sa it wont go to the next part of the setup (the one after you register and put in your account info) and i do have account info it just wont go to the next setup page

Please Respond.

So guys when i try to setup up multi theft auto sa it wont go to the next part of the setup (the one after you register and put in your account info) and i do have account info it just wont go to the next setup page

Please Respond.

Does any error appear?

Like "This Computer is already assigned to another account"?

Maybe you should open some ports since MTA registers you online.

My Outpost Firewall caused the same issue for me, in the end I just disabled it and the installer worked fine. It seemed like the firewall detected the connection attempt and asked me to create a rule, but after that would not allow any data to be sent or received.

• 1 month later...

Hi, i have the same probleme, when I launch the installer, it blocked at this moment:

mta_install.png

When I click on "Next", it wait 5 seconds et just doesn't go anywhere.

Thx =)

EDIT: by the war my firewall is off, and I tried without any anti-virus.

I don't have any error messages.

Hi, i have the same probleme, when I launch the installer, it blocked at this moment:

mta_install.png

Thx =)

I too have this problem :(

Please will solve a problem

mta_install.png

Thx =)

I have the same problem too, I tried everything; I´ve put off my firewall, diseabled my antivirus... and it don´t works, I have downloaded the installer again and the problem persist, I can´t install mta:sa what a bug :?