DP3 Beta test 1

[TTH]Mr.X

First of all i think you have done a great job on dp3 the sync is really nice. It didn't crash even once :)

Though 1 time some one i'm on teamspeak with did not see me shoot whlie I shot all my clips at him...

And possibly happend a second time later on (player did not confirm he didn't see me shoot thoug...).

I don't know what could have caused it. First time it happend was in the sailor war chaos and second time i was at cop spawn.

Also the scoreboard appeared to be a bit messy as some people only saw names (lik I did) and other saw names and scores.

Founded bugs:

1) if i shoot driver in ANY vehicle, it doesnt take damage for him.

2) the sliding bug is still here, i was sliding on the custom ramp.

3) sometimes when i press "enter" to enter the car, car just gone.

4) i can't kill players normaly, because its just doesnt take damage sometimes.

5) sometimes when i press "enter" to exit the car, my player just stands up on the top of the car without normaly (like real) exiting.

BTW.. good job! :)

Founded bugs:

1) if i shoot driver in ANY vehicle, it doesnt take damage for him.

2) the sliding bug is still here, i was sliding on the custom ramp.

3) sometimes when i press "enter" to enter the car, car just gone.

4) i can't kill players normaly, because its just doesnt take damage sometimes.

5) sometimes when i press "enter" to exit the car, my player just stands up on the top of the car without normaly (like real) exiting.

BTW.. good job! :)

Hmm i also had number 5 on your list :P, forgot to mention that one since it doesn't bother me at all :)

5. is caused by the driveby script as fas as i know, because it only happens if you enable and disable driveby and leave afterwards.

1. same in dp2 and dp1

the scoreboard was not really buggy, the one with only names was the gamemode side scoreboard, it usually replaces the default one on fmjs server

one major bug i've found can be seen here - great work guys