I need some skill maps

Are you asking for maps to be created or are you looking for maps that have been already built to be apart of your selection?

I suppose some of the more known maps have been created by users who visit this forum on a regular occasion but I suggest downloading the maps from the more populated threads in this part of the forum.

I did download a folder the other day which had an entire selection of maps to choose from but I believe the original link to the archive has been closed.

Nonetheless, here was the thread anyway.

Maps

Are you asking for maps to be created or are you looking for maps that have been already built to be apart of your selection?

I suppose some of the more known maps have been created by users who visit this forum on a regular occasion but I suggest downloading the maps from the more populated threads in this part of the forum.

I did download a folder the other day which had an entire selection of maps to choose from but I believe the original link to the archive has been closed.

Nonetheless, here was the thread anyway.

Maps

I'm looking for maps that were created before or will be created. Any kind is good, just to be a skill map. I saw on the PhrozenByte server some nice skill maps like the StuntDrag collection.

If you have some skill maps, please give me the link to download it.

• 4 weeks later...