Unreliable vehicle exit

robhol

Been bugging me since i started MTA, got it working and got down to serious gaming- sometimes the vehicle exit button does not work. You have to press it several time, and when a vehcile has been burning for a few seconds you're really pressed for time. I didn't have this problem in normal SA, or SA-MP. Hope it'll get fixed ;)

Been bugging me since i started MTA, got it working and got down to serious gaming- sometimes the vehicle exit button does not work. You have to press it several time, and when a vehcile has been burning for a few seconds you're really pressed for time. I didn't have this problem in normal SA, or SA-MP. Hope it'll get fixed ;)

I've seen this be influenced by a driveby vehicle script. Are you playing in a server which allows driveby with unconventional vehicles (ie: other than a sub-machine gun)?

I've seen this be influenced by a driveby vehicle script. Are you playing in a server which allows driveby with unconventional vehicles (ie: other than a sub-machine gun)?

the controls in MTA is NOT the same as SA's control. In other words, MTA tossed the original control system away and made their own. It does not work exactly as the original system yet. On the other hand, SAMP didn't touch the control system, which is why you can't redefine controls.