Godfather Role-Play (Comes to MTA:DM) Tonight!

Godfather Role-Play! (Http://www.godfatherrp.com)

We have arrived.

I guess this is what alot of you have been waiting for, well now its finally arrived. With plans to release a beta later this week i believe you should take a look at this.

Why come to MTA:GF?, Simple reasons really, we are the best, we are the first and we will be here long after the rest have failed.

Role-Play, we offer intense role-play situations with serious game admins that devote their time in helping you become a great role-player and also like to join in the fun.

Features

Los Santos Police Department / Commands such as /cuff /arrest /takeweapons /tazer ;) , Police vehicles

Los Santos Emergency Medical Unit / Commands such as /heal , special vehicles

Mafia's

Corleone

Barzini

Stracci

Mafia's are great roleplay and also have many special commands and each family have their own vehicles unique to them.

There is a lot i cant tell you about the script in this post, your going to have to experience it yourself! like just being a civlian is great! get a job earn cash!

Buy Houses!

Buy Business's!

Hire Employees!

EARN MORE MONEY!

Buy personal Vehicles!

Buy a buger :D

So come in and be part of the community! can not wait to see you in-game!

Domains:

Http://www.godfatherrp.com

http://www.gf-rp.maxrees.com

Godfather Role-Play! (Http://www.godfatherrp.com)

We have arrived.

I guess this is what alot of you have been waiting for, well now its finally arrived. With plans to release a beta later this week i believe you should take a look at this.

Why come to MTA:GF?, Simple reasons really, we are the best, we are the first and we will be here long after the rest have failed.

Role-Play, we offer intense role-play situations with serious game admins that devote their time in helping you become a great role-player and also like to join in the fun.

Features

Los Santos Police Department / Commands such as /cuff /arrest /takeweapons /tazer ;) , Police vehicles

Los Santos Emergency Medical Unit / Commands such as /heal , special vehicles

Mafia's

Corleone

Barzini

Stracci

Mafia's are great roleplay and also have many special commands and each family have their own vehicles unique to them.

There is a lot i cant tell you about the script in this post, your going to have to experience it yourself! like just being a civlian is great! get a job earn cash!

Buy Houses!

Buy Business's!

Hire Employees!

EARN MORE MONEY!

Buy personal Vehicles!

Buy a buger :D

So come in and be part of the community! can not wait to see you in-game!

Domains:

Http://www.godfatherrp.com

http://www.gf-rp.maxrees.com

Indeed, this sounds interesting, but I'm not going to sign up to yet another forum to find out it has 2 posts on it :) Forums shouldn't be private if you expect the public to sign up to them. People sign up when they want to reply to a post on the forum, not before they've read any posts.

Indeed, this sounds interesting, but I'm not going to sign up to yet another forum to find out it has 2 posts on it :) Forums shouldn't be private if you expect the public to sign up to them. People sign up when they want to reply to a post on the forum, not before they've read any posts.

MTA:GF IS NOW OPEN BETA!

Site: Http://www.godfatherrp.com

IP: mta.maxrees.com

Port: 1337

*Please remember, the script is very good and the scripters have worked so hard on it. But we do need to stress that this is the BETA and the server will have several updates made daily. We decided to open it up to the public. The Accounts will be wiped upon release so that everybody has a fair chance. Please report bugs in the report bug topic of the site (http://www.godfatherrp.com), if you have any questions feel free to ask we offer support on the site.

We have 50+ members since opening beta yesterday. here is some stats

Our members have made a total of 164 posts 
We have 50 registered members 
Most users ever online was 14 on Yesterday, 09:01 PM 

Please no... too much godfather on samp already, we don't need that infestation here.

I agree my friend, but do you remember SAMP GFRP, the first one?, with FeaR etc.. well this is THAT ONE!, we are no clone of GF-RP, we are the original GF-RP. our server is the Original GF-RP.

bind the commands to a key, this is mta style... typing commands is more like sa-mp

but still sounds okay

I know i know :). We have both Command line and bind's even UI type. Our scripter is fantastic and put it all in there, so its not just for one person its for everbody :)

I hope that makes things more clear.

* i will update with screenshots

Thank you everybody!

Site: Http://www.godfatherrp.com

IP: mta.maxrees.com

Port: 1337

*Please remember, the script is very good and the scripters have worked so hard on it. But we do need to stress that this is the BETA and the server will have several updates made daily. We decided to open it up to the public. The Accounts will be wiped upon release so that everybody has a fair chance. Please report bugs in the report bug topic of the site (http://www.godfatherrp.com), if you have any questions feel free to ask we offer support on the site.

We have 50+ members since opening beta yesterday. here is some stats

Our members have made a total of 164 postsWe have 50 registered membersMost users ever online was 14 on Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Please no... too much godfather on samp already, we don't need that infestation here.

I agree my friend, but do you remember SAMP GFRP, the first one?, with FeaR etc.. well this is THAT ONE!, we are no clone of GF-RP, we are the original GF-RP. our server is the Original GF-RP.

bind the commands to a key, this is mta style... typing commands is more like sa-mp

but still sounds okay

I know i know :). We have both Command line and bind's even UI type. Our scripter is fantastic and put it all in there, so its not just for one person its for everbody :)

I hope that makes things more clear.

* i will update with screenshots

Thank you everybody!

well if is the original where is FeaR? :|

when we started GF-RP back up (original) FeaR was here for SAMP. when samp closed so did GF-RP SAMP development. but lucky for us we was still planning on releasing a MTA:GF script :). (just so happens its better).

Hm... i would like to test it but the ip is currently not working.

The server is under beta testing, we have had major bug that has been crashing the server. not constantly but everynow and agen, we have now found this bug and are fixing it. We do aim to have the development server up 24 hours a day. So if you notice it is down simply shout it in the shoutbox @ Http://www.godfatherrp.com and if we are not in-game we will get it back up.

when we started GF-RP back up (original) FeaR was here for SAMP. when samp closed so did GF-RP SAMP development. but lucky for us we was still planning on releasing a MTA:GF script :). (just so happens its better).

:? you confused me

but okay thx for respond :wink: