Godfather Role-Play (Comes to MTA:SA) First RP!

Godfather Role-Play! (Http://www.godfatherrp.com)

We have arrived.

I guess this is what alot of you have been waiting for, well now its finally arrived. With plans to release a beta later this week i believe you should take a look at this.

Why come to MTA:GF?, Simple reasons really, we are the best, we are the first and we will be here long after the rest have failed.

Role-Play, we offer intense role-play situations with serious game admins that devote their time in helping you become a great role-player and also like to join in the fun.

Features

Los Santos Police Department / Commands such as /cuff /arrest /takeweapons /tazer ;) , Police vehicles

Los Santos Emergency Medical Unit / Commands such as /heal , special vehicles

Mafia's

Corleone

Barzini

Stracci

Mafia's are great roleplay and also have many special commands and each family have their own vehicles unique to them.

There is a lot i cant tell you about the script in this post, your going to have to experience it yourself! like just being a civlian is great! get a job earn cash!

Buy Houses!

Buy Business's!

Hire Employees!

EARN MORE MONEY!

Buy personal Vehicles!

Buy a buger :D

So come in and be part of the community! can not wait to see you in-game!

Domains:

Http://www.godfatherrp.com

http://www.gf-rp.maxrees.com

Godfather Role-Play! (Http://www.godfatherrp.com)

We have arrived.

I guess this is what alot of you have been waiting for, well now its finally arrived. With plans to release a beta later this week i believe you should take a look at this.

Why come to MTA:GF?, Simple reasons really, we are the best, we are the first and we will be here long after the rest have failed.

Role-Play, we offer intense role-play situations with serious game admins that devote their time in helping you become a great role-player and also like to join in the fun.

Features

Los Santos Police Department / Commands such as /cuff /arrest /takeweapons /tazer ;) , Police vehicles

Los Santos Emergency Medical Unit / Commands such as /heal , special vehicles

Mafia's

Corleone

Barzini

Stracci

Mafia's are great roleplay and also have many special commands and each family have their own vehicles unique to them.

There is a lot i cant tell you about the script in this post, your going to have to experience it yourself! like just being a civlian is great! get a job earn cash!

Buy Houses!

Buy Business's!

Hire Employees!

EARN MORE MONEY!

Buy personal Vehicles!

Buy a buger :D

So come in and be part of the community! can not wait to see you in-game!

Domains:

Http://www.godfatherrp.com

http://www.gf-rp.maxrees.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Second post of this and...

roleplay sucks.

i dont like back that infection in mta

for that i go to mta for have a live and play deathmatch.

in the roleplays you will play like a zombie and someone who dont have a life you will be ALL THE HOURS in the computer

you will lost your REAL friends (no cyber-friends) and you will be fat.

make your choose :P

before you turn around and say that roleplay sucks, and insult the people who play it i'd do a couple of things.

1. I'd learn English

2. I'd be more specific - just saying that all role play sucks is a bit lame imo.

Also, might I add that maybe you have been playing on the wrong RP servers if you don't like it?

In my most humble of opinions GTA:SA is not and never will be a deathmatch game, there are plenty of other games out there that do the same thing but better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, that's what we have scripting for. ;)

At the moment, I guess there aren't enough competent scripters that are interested in making such a mode. Hopefully 1.0's release will cause interest in MTA to flare up a bit, f knows we need more players. :mrgreen: